Technical Account Manager
- With the rare mix of top notch troubleshooting and analytics skills with a desire to provide world class customer support.
You will be asked to own up to five key accounts, and you will be responsible on reporting their case status along with acting as their first point of contact for concerns with the support process, determining their training needs and rendering direct assistance to ensure they receive a first-class support experience.
Your purpose is to:
- Make every customer interaction a satisfying experience through a professional, outgoing and personable attitude
- Resolve technical issues in complex Video Management Systems by applying advanced troubleshooting techniques and analysis
- Work with technical support and other Milestone teams (e.g. Development) to manage the Customers’ issues to a speedy resolution, to the satisfaction of partners and end-users, and to agreed SLAs
- Actively participate in and contribute to managed technical support community efforts, and contribute to other forms of low touch tools and resources to match differing audiences
- Offer guidance on further training needs for Customers’ frontline support representatives
- Continuous effort and desire to acquire and maintain good knowledge of Milestone’s products as well as Support procedures, practices, and policies
- Responsible for reporting issues affecting multiple customers to management, with follow through to ensure customer satisfaction, taking initiative and ensuring case deflection
- Part of global 24x7support efforts for critical issues
Your knowledge should cover as many of the following as possible: IP networking, Windows administration and troubleshooting, SQL administration, setup and troubleshooting, a familiarity with C# code. Any previous experience of with Milestone or IP Video surveillance is a bonus. You should have a proactive, “can-do” attitude and don't mind asking questions, reading books or using the web to find the knowledge you need.
You are logical thinking, good at troubleshooting and have experience of handling multiple customer issues and keeping plates spinning!
You are a great communicator and able to write detailed documentation/clear concise answers as appropriate. You understand the need to keep customers informed as well as being able to provide feedback to development or Product Management on your customer’s needs. You are happy in front of customers, for example discussing and agreeing their support requirements/expectations or delivering training courses. Equally, you are good at building internal relationships, working with colleagues coming from both sales and technical backgrounds to ensure effective technical account management. Communication is all in English.
Further requirements for this role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years' work experience doing technology based support, administration or technical account management
- Proficient in using diagnostic tools including Microsoft Performance Monitor, Wireshark (or equivalent tool)
- Comprehensive technical understanding and practical experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated strong customer service in highly politically charged environments
- Confident of own capabilities and believes that persistence and hard work yield results
- Open minded and enjoy sharing information with others
- Gives and receives constructive feedback to strive for continuous self-improvement
- Is able to deal with conflicts in a constructive manner and can recover from dissatisfied-customer situations
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
We offer you:
- Individual career path – technical and personal growth, enhanced by regular feedback 1:1s with your manager
- Multicultural work environment with skilled colleagues with diverse national backgrounds
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club, driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
- A fun and invigorating place to work!
Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our fast-growing technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Backline Support Manager, Justin Butterworth +45 50 84 29 58 or visit our website.
The future is up to you!
Deadline date: 10/15/2017