Head of IT Operations
Join a fast growing international FinTech business
Are you an energetic and driven individual who wants to help us grow our business, capitalising on the rapid expansion and innovation that is taking place in the global financial arena? Then you might find this position appealing to you.
You will be a part of building the IT department - especially the IT Operations - in the newly established branch in Luxembourg. We expect your primary workplace to be in Luxembourg, so if you live in Denmark today, you should be prepared to relocate quickly. You will have direct reports in both Luxembourg and in Denmark.
You will be responsible for providing expertise for both IT Outsourced infrastructure (e.g. servers, network and systems) as well as own developed systems, end user support (service desk and workplace operations), and related services (e.g. business continuity) throughout the lifecycle of a deal in accordance with contractually established terms and conditions and established technical standards.
As Head of ITO, you will be part of the Saxo Payments IT management team.
You should be a team-player who is professional, analytical, solution-oriented, positive and energetic. You should also have documented and proven experience with:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working in a service delivery environment
- Strong leadership and team management experience
- Strong people management skills
- Have strong values of integrity, commitment and self-improvement
- Exceptional planning and organization experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent degree
- 15+ years of experience with 5-10 years in a management position
- Industry information security certifications: CRISC, CISM and/or CISSP
- Experience with ITSM frameworks and best practices
- Experience with the banking/financial services industry
- Experience with supplier/vendor management
- Experience with Information Security Policies
- Understanding of European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other industry security standards.
For any further information please contact Head of IT & Projects Martin Bergholt: email@example.com.
We are eager to fill this position so please send your application as soon as possible via the link below.
Saxo Payments provides the FinTech industry with faster, lower cost global banking. As members of the Banking Circle, payment solution providers, foreign exchange payment providers and acquirers can offer own-branded global banking services to their merchants – enabling them to perform immediate cross-border bank transfers and set up local settlement accounts worldwide for their customers at very low cost.
Visit www.saxopayments.com for more information about our company.