C# Developer for Automated Performance Test
We are looking for a new colleague to our office in Denmark! Become a member of a no-nonsense team that delivers automated large scale test for our advanced video surveillance system. We provide software and infrastructure to develop, execute and track automated tests at product level. The software you author in this team will be of uncompromised quality because it runs mission critical infrastructure that provides ongoing knowledge of the status of the current product release. We build it on .NET using C# and the latest Microsoft Visual Studio version.
Your job in short is about:
- Being a team player that embraces both test as well as development tasks
- Designing, coding and documenting your work
- Executing automated performance, stability and baseline tests
- Thinking quality and reusability into code
In addition to taking your already impressive coding skills to a professional level, you will not be able to avoid learning about a lot of all the cool technologies that we put to work at Milestone: internet based video streaming, H264, SQL Server, Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Presentation etc.
The Large Scale Test team
Large Scale Test is a part of the Test Automation team in R&D which is responsible for delivering large scale test data for the XProtect Corporate products. We are five members who work in a scrum environment to deliver data that will help to improve the scalability, reliability and quality of our products even further.
Work experience is not required, but strong C# skills are
We expect you to have:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Work experience is an advantage, but not required
- Strong C# programming skills
- Knowledge of relational databases and queries, preferably MS SQL Server
- Fluent English skills in writing and speaking
It’s a plus if you have experience with:
- Version control (Team Foundation Server preferred)
- SQL Server
- Worked in a scrum setting or at least are familiar with ideas and mind-set of working agile and in a scrum environment
- Large scale and performance testing
- Automated test
- Microsoft System Center (or virtualization in general)
Foundation, Web Services, HTML, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone – the list goes on.
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of open platform video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
We offer you:
- Personal growth enhanced by regular feedback 1:1s with your manager
- Multicultural work environment with skilled IT colleagues with diverse national backgrounds
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
- A fun and invigorating place to work!
Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our fast-growing technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Engineering Manager, Rasmus Jensen at +45 25 606 700 or visit our website.
The future is up to you!
Deadline date: 10/15/2017.