Software Developer with Project Management interest
If you are a great Software Developer with interest in agile project management, this job opening is right for you!
3Shape is a key player in the digitalization of the world of dentistry at both dental clinics and labs. Due to the great success of our innovative solutions, we are continuously expanding our organization and are looking for the best in class to help us create the best 3D CAD software in the world that enables dentists and dental technicians to create advanced designs for dental treatment.
You will be working in a young, innovative and dynamic environment, developing state of the art medical device software using the newest technologies and tools (C#, .NET, WPF, Visual Studio, DirectX). You will work in a Scrum framework in a distributed team context having colleagues in both Denmark, Ukraine and Macedonia.
You will have the position as Project Manager but also spend time on developing the software. The mixture between these roles can be tailored to your interests and skills.
- In the role of a software developer, you will implement user stories and tasks together with your team of highly skilled colleagues. You will participate in software design discussions, perform code reviews, do pair programming etc. You are typically involved in a task from its beginning to end, while you still have wide possibilities to apply special efforts in areas in which you excel such as 3D algorithms, UI and UX, APIs, architecture and more.
- In the role of a project manager, you will manage all phases of a software project - from goal planning and until the final release. You will work in close cooperation with the Scrum Master, Product Manager and the Program Manager. You will be responsible for, and maintain the technical overview of the project while ensuring project documentation in accordance with internal processes and relevant standards. Furthermore, you will be leading, guiding and motivating a strong and diverse software team of great specialists, developing state of the art software that is changing the dental industry.
Successful candidates for this role should master all, or the majority of the following qualifications:
- M.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- Excellent programming skills and at least 3-5 years of practical experience (preferably in C#/.NET development)
- Good communication skills and fluent in English – both spoken as well as in writing
- Motivated by working in an agile environment where trust, collaboration, continuous change, and having fun is key
- Passionate about leading a team of highly committed and skilled colleagues and able to handle many stakeholders in a fast paced environment
- As a person you:
- Are curious and persistent
- Have good energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Have a good overview and are foreseeing
- Are well-structured and detail oriented
- Are passionate about making the best product for improving life of patients
- An attractive and informal work environment with highly skilled and committed colleagues
- Many interesting challenges that will require your technical, analytical and communicative skills
- Great potential for further growth and career development
- A company focusing on professional software development and knowledge sharing: Tech Talks, Innovation Day, guilds and much more…
- Competitive employment terms and benefits with strong focus on a good work-life balance
- Opportunity to become part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 17 years
We look forward to receiving your application for this position, please note applicants will be processed continuously.
Mobile: +45 26 25 24 29
3Shape A/S is a Danish company specializing in the development and marketing of 3D scanners and CAD/CAM software solutions for the use, creation, processing, analysis and management of high quality 3D data.
Working at 3Shape
Become part of an international success, financially as well as product wise. As an employee, you have plenty of room to both make a difference and fulfill personal ambitions in a very knowledge intensive and challenging environment.
Through the relentless drive for new digital innovation by 3Shape, we claim to be the most extensive and versatile CAD/CAM system on the market.
3Shape - a global company
3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark as well as in the Ukraine and with a production site in Poland. 3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Employing and developing the right people is an important key to 3Shape's success. We want to be the best within our business, an ambition which has created a true fighting spirit throughout the company - with lots of commitment and courage, and a professional attitude towards business.