First Line IT Support Officer
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of healthcare and agriculture. As an innovation company, it sets trends in research-intensive areas and Bayer’s products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At Bayer you will have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value the passion of our employees to innovate and give them the power to change.
For our office at Ørestad, Copenhagen we are searching for a First Line IT Supporter for the IT department. Approximately 90 employees are working at the Ørestad office and about 25 other employees have home offices.
In this position you will be part of a Nordic IT organization where you will actively contribute to provide our ~1.200 users across the Nordic countries with high quality IT support.
You will also be a part of the Nordic Expert Teams, which are cross-country teams specializing in several larger areas of IT, such as Mobility, Printing, SharePoint and so on.
Job tasks include
- First line IT support in a Microsoft environment including a wide variety of different software and applications
- Installation, configuration, asset management and troubleshooting of IT Hardware
- Being responsible for Workshops, User Trainings and individual advice/support for the users
- To be part of a Nordic IT ServiceDesk/HelpDesk
We are looking for a person with the following qualifications
- Strong knowledge about Microsoft products, e.g. Outlook, OneNote and MS Operating System
- At least 2 years’ experience from a similar IT position
- Mother language is Danish and you are fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Strong communication skills
- Good understanding about quality management (procedures, policies, documentation)
- Beneficial to have knowledge and know-how with HPSM, HP Asset Manager and SharePoint
Furthermore these capabilities are expected
- High level of engagement and pro-activity with organized and logical thinking
- Self-driven and willing to take responsibility & ownership
- Business-minded team player with strong communication and intercultural skills
- Forward looking and able to act & contribute in an international environment as well as open to changes
- Willingness and ability to travel in the Nordic region
An exciting job in an international company with high activity and great ambitions for the future. As employee in Bayer you will have great opportunities to influence your everyday work and Bayer`s further development. Bayer has a positive and social work environment and can offer competitive compensation and benefits.
For further information, please feel free to contact
Philip Friis-Hansen, Workplace Manager DK, NO & Baltic +45 45 23 50 25.
Please notice that we will evaluate the recieved application on a running basic.