Technical Marketing Writer
Are you a creative writer with a technical background? And are you analytical and data driven?
Napatech is looking for a Technical Marketing Writer to produce compelling collateral that contributes to the overall success of our products.
You will join a team of talented tech writers who work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, documentation, sales & support to make highly technical content not only understandable, but interesting to a wider audience within our industry.
About the job
Your main responsibilities are to
- create and edit collaterals content such as, white papers, solution descriptions, case studies, use cases and technical presentations.
- support stories for newsletters, presentations, web content, etc.
- get input for content working with R&D and Product Management.
- ensure consistency in language and branding guidelines for all written content.
- collaborate with digital marketing and marketing automation managers, as well as other stakeholders to deliver an effective editorial plan to meet business objectives.
- develop content for digital marketing and marketing campaigns
Ideally your writing experience comes from either a B2B software or hardware company or from a company working within network monitoring and cyber security application areas. You speak and write English to a native level.
- BS/MS degree in engineering, journalism, education or related communications field.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing content for B2B technology vendor organizations.
- demonstrable experience in producing white papers, case studies, use cases, solution descriptions and technical presentations.
- proven experience in technical documentation, working closely with R&D and Product Management.
- experience working with figures or other applicable metrics to measure customer value.
- knowledge for creating content for digital platforms
We offer you an exciting job in a dynamic and motivating environment where daily life is characterized by varied activities and lots of challenges. The decision ways are short, the atmosphere informal and cooperation and commitment perfectly describes your colleagues.
Please contact Philip Boissevain, Head of Demand Generation, phone +45 3143 8403 if you want to know more about the position.
Application deadline: 28. October 2017.