Full Stack Developer for Boozt.com
Join the best e-commerce team in the Nordics and be a part of building the most advanced technical platform for e-commerce. Our systems are built in close collaboration with the business specialists and based on open technologies such as PHP, Symfony2, MySQL supplied with top of the shelve tools as NewRelic, Varnish, Phabricator, Percona, Sphinx, Hadoop and Qlik.
- Development of new functionality for our proprietary e-commerce platform
- Optimise the user experience together with our e-commerce specialists
- Work with data, specifically Big Data and AI with our Data Intelligence team
- Provide data views and API’s for our frontend team and APP developers
- Constantly improve the performance and service for our customers and business users
- Technical web competences within modern web technologies
- Experience with modern code development: Source control systems, code review, agile methods, MVC, design patterns and development framework
- References from building high performing web-systems
- Able to work effectively in a dynamic, team based, learning environment
- Able to dynamically handle multiple tasks and to plan according to priorities
Comprised of 24 nationalities, we offer a young and innovative team in a fresh environment. You’ll use only the most up-to-date technology in an environment supportive of individual responsibility, trust and flexibility. You can expect to grow and expand your personal and professional development. Come see for yourself!
How to apply
For more information about the position or to apply, please contact Chief Technology Officer Jesper Brøndum (email@example.com). International applicants are welcome to apply, but a valid work permit for Sweden is needed.
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion online. The Group generated net sales amounting to SEK 1.4 billion in 2016. Boozt offers its customers a curated and contemporary selection of fashion brands, relevant to a variety of lifestyles, mainly through its multi-brand webstore Boozt.com. The company is focused on using cutting-edge, in-house developed technology to curate the best possible customer experience. With an active customer base of over 820,000 and counting, Boozt.com attracts more than five million visits per month. Besides Boozt.com, the company also runs the webstore Booztlet.com and retail stores Booztlet and Beauty by Boozt in Denmark. Please visit booztfashion.com for more info.