Frontend Web Developer for Boozt.com
Join a skilled e-commerce platform team at Boozt. We work in a LAMP environment using Symfony 2 framework. At Boozt, you have full control of our platform relying fully on proprietary and cutting edge technology.
- Development of new web modules on our e-commerce platform, of both the web shop and business systems
- Implement UI improvements on web, mobile and app
- Work with API and data integration with 3rd party systems
- Test, reviews and quality assurance of the solutions
- Technical web competences within modern web technologies (LAMP preferred)
- Background building high performing web-systems
- Experience with implementing data driven algorithms
- Competent with MVC, design patterns and development framework
- Adept with modern code development: Source control systems, code review, agile methods
- Able to dynamically handle multiple tasks and to plan according to priorities
How to apply
For more information about the position or to apply, please contact Chief Technology Officer Jesper Brøndum (firstname.lastname@example.org). International applicants are welcome to apply, but a valid work permit for Sweden is needed.
Boozt is a leading, fast-growing and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion online. The Group generated net sales amounting to SEK 1.4 billion in 2016. Boozt offers its customers a curated and contemporary selection of fashion brands, relevant to a variety of lifestyles, mainly through its multi-brand webstore Boozt.com. The company is focused on using cutting-edge, in-house developed technology to curate the best possible customer experience. With an active customer base of over 820,000 and counting, Boozt.com attracts more than five million visits per month. Besides Boozt.com, the company also runs the webstore Booztlet.com and retail stores Booztlet and Beauty by Boozt in Denmark. Please visit booztfashion.com for more info.