Full Stack Developer
A leading management Tech Company in Copenhagen
Do you want to be a part of a very exciting and fast growing Tech Company with a unique product bridging the gap between managers and mobile-first employees?
Our client is redefining internal communication processes across the retail, trade and industry sectors by offering a responsive digital platform that addresses the challenges of a modern workforce – more often than not, comprised of geographically dispersed non-desk employees.
Our intuitive design makes it easier than ever for employers to connect with their frontline staff through mobile on-boarding and app-based training, delivered straight to their phones.
Our client’s approach is not simply focused on getting the message out there, but rather, ensuring staff engage with timely and relevant updates that equip them with the necessary information to do their jobs more effectively. We believe that maintaining this sort of top-to-bottom dialogue is key to enhancing performance outcomes.
In five short years, our client has demonstrated a commitment to technical innovation by developing all-encompassing communication solutions for high-profile clients such as Vodafone, Danske Bank and Bosch. They have a dedicated team of 30+ employees based in Copenhagen, and are rapidly expanding to new markets in London, Barcelona and San Francisco.
You will be offered a dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and rewards hard work, with the potential for genuine job satisfaction as leaders in the management technology software space.
Benefits and perks
At our client, we ask a lot from our team members, but we also give a lot back by offering:
- A competitive base salary, plus share/stock options.
- A bunch of cool benefits (pension, private insurance and more)
- The chance to work with an amazing team of talented, committed and goal-oriented people
- Flexible working hours and a very good work-life balance
- An informal but intensely professional environment where good ideas and effort is rewarded
- Travel possibilities to our new Barcelona based tech team
- Annual 2 week work-trip to exotic places. Silicon Valley in 2016, South Africa in 2017
- More cool stuff like annual company summer, Christmas party, Friday bar, conferences, training and courses etc.
- That amazing feeling that comes from building something unique and making a difference!
- Drive both full stack and backend development of the core platform
- Write amazing code of the highest quality
- Contribute in the scoping of key development projects
- Take responsibility for the execution of tasks in the Copenhagen team and with our external partners
Desired skills and experience
- You have a Computer Science or equivalent degree, if you are self-taught you must have a proven track record of using data structures and algorithms to optimize for computational
- Extensive experience with NodeJS and AngularJS
- Strong organisational skills and well-structured
- An eye for process flows
- Used to communicate in English both in writing and speaking
Preferred personal profile
The Company has a strong commitment to the four core values: Engaging, Easy, Effective and Fast. Identifying with these values and seeing them as an integral part of technology is essential. Colleagues perceive you as engaging in what you do; you are easy to communicate with; you are effective and get things done on time and finally; you understand that speed is a necessity in most business interactions.
To succeed in this role, great team spirit is pivotal. Most likely, you are already the go-to guy in your area of expertise as well as a person who other people trust. You understand the importance of your own contribution as well as what makes the team successful.
The Company is founded in 2012 and based in Copenhagen, Denmark. There are currently 30 employees, hailing from countries all over the globe. English is the company language. The company are financially solid and on the verge of expanding into global markets. People love to have fun when they work, and the team is bustling with energy and keen on getting new colleagues on board. So, if you find the challenge interesting, do click the button below and join us for an amazing journey.
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an email to email@example.com Att.: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at JKS Career who takes care of this recruiting process. If you have questions please contact Monica Schultz at + 45 30 85 12 99.