Head of Digitalization, Application and Process Excellence
For a new key role, TORM is looking for an ambitious, innovative and hands-on leader, who wants to be part of the journey to make IT in TORM a true business enabler.
This is a great opportunity to work in an international environment and enjoy a role with opportunity for vast cross-functional involvement in an organization where teamwork, performance and equality are important values despite an ambitious and result oriented culture.
As Head of Digitalization, Application and Process Excellence you will manage a team of four highly skilled professionals and together you will become the critical link between Group IT and the business.
You will be responsible for continuous life cycle planning of business applications through selection, operation, maintenance, migration and optimization as well as you will drive digitalization into the business and guide TORM towards process excellence.
Furthermore, we expect that you will:
- Be a key person in the IT management team and drive strategic planning and project management
- Manage stakeholders and work at both a strategic and tactical level to continuously develop and improve 2nd level IT Service Management including service measurement, reporting and benchmarks
- Maintain a strong application team, which will deliver business aligned and cost efficient services to TORM
- Identify and develop digital opportunities facing key parts of the business
- Drive and support process excellence and optimization
TORM is working with an exciting application portfolio, primarily consisting of OCS (Marine HR system), Sertica (Fleet Management System), IMOS (Shipping system for Chartering, Operations and vessels/voyage-related finance functions), Navision (Finance and Accounting system) and BizTalk (integration platform) – all running on a Microsoft-based platform. Experience with these applications is an advantage, but not a requirement.
We expect that you have an IT relevant education with minimum 5 years of relevant work experience within application management, digitalization and process excellence. You may come from a medium sized company, for example from a 2nd in command position within IT development, and want to further utilize and develop your leadership skills.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- Great people management skills and experience with different cultures
- Dedicated drive for application management
- Experience with ITIL-based processes and change management procedures
- A proven track record with process optimization using e.g. lean and/or six sigma-optimization
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills in combination with business acumen
- High proficiency in verbal and written English
- Excellent project management skills
A competitive salary which will reflect your experience and qualifications, and an attractive benefits package including bonus, pension and health insurance as well as flexible working hours.
Furthermore, we have a fantastic office building located at Tuborg Havn with a great lunch scheme provided by Meyers Canteen. As the work environment is very important to us, TORM’s Sports Club, Employee Association, and Cultural Association offer a variety of activities for our employees during the year.
As an employee in TORM, you will be part of a leading, world-class shipping company. Our corporate culture is characterized by well-defined values and an informal but performance-oriented working environment.
For further information about the position, please call Head of Group IT, Bo Hjorth Jensen (+45) 2610 0605 or HR Manager, Carina Cappelen (+45) 3917 9384.
Please submit your application and CV via the link below as soon as possible and no later than 24 October 2017.
Applications are evaluated continuously and interviews will take place as soon as possible. Your application will be treated with confidence, and our reply will be sent to the e-mail address from which you submitted your application.