For our Nordic IT development team, we are searching for ambitious End-2-End Developers; Senior as well as Junior profiles, with a passion for IT and a desire for continuous development and advancement.
In ALD Automotive, we believe that the success lies with the people, and we believe that skilled employees with a focus on quality are the key to success. We are ambitious and strive for a professionally strong development team, out of the ordinary.
As an End-2-End developer, you will be a part of ALD Automotive’s Nordic development team located in Taastrup. Together with 11 other developers you will play an active role in developing ALD’s IT systems with focus on the quality of the output in the implemented solution, the fulfillment of user requirements as well as ensuring a good balance of delivering at deadline and choosing the right technical solutions.
- Definition of projects with customer and team
- Process optimization
- Requirement identification and estimation
- Technical solution outlining
- Participate in the ongoing maintenance of supported systems
- Larger development tasks as part of a project
- Quality testing
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing within and across departments
- Actively participate in technical and architectural sparring
We are offering…
You will be a part of a team consisting of skilled and motivated colleagues with high professional standards, where coaching and knowledge sharing is a natural part of the daily work life. We have an extra ordinary mature development environment with focus on continuous deployment, as well as flexible and attractive working conditions.
We imagine that you…
- Hold a degree within Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Have competences within database modelling, backend development, API’s and frontend development – or are ready to learn. We currently use .NET backend and Angular4 frontend
- Have a good business- and process understanding
- Are fluent in English
- Possibly have experience in project participation (not a requirement)
- Have a permanent address in Denmark
As a person, you are…
- Reliable and responsible
- Analytical and structured
- Have good problem solving skills and are a good conceptual thinker
- Able to keep several balls in the air, and still work focused
- A good team player with a high level of self-motivation
- Persistent and a “finisher”
ALD Automotive has a high employee satisfaction, and is dedicated to ensuring employee health and work life balance. As a new employee you will be appointed a Mentor, and get a detailed introduction to the business and your tasks.
We offer a competitive salary package, which includes a number of flexible benefits, as well as employee benefits such as 7-days additional vacation, national holidays, fruit and lunch arrangements as well as insurance and pension benefits. In addition to this, there is a number of social events arranged each year for our employees.
How to apply
Please send your application and your CV before 18th of October 2017. The first round of interviews will be conducted in week 43. We will continuously review incoming applications, why we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Jesper Nielsen, IT Development Manager
We encourage everybody independent of age, gender, race or ethnicity to apply for the position if they have the relevant qualifications.
We look forward to hearing from you!