Digital Analytics Developer
momondo is looking for a talented and experienced web developer with an outgoing and service-minded personality, and an interest in enterprise analytics, customer intelligence and high-quality data.
You’ll join the Business Intelligence Team in one of Denmark's largest marketing organisations. We’re passionate about digital analytics, data and business optimisation and creating digital data foundation/architecture in order to grow our online business across all our brands. And we have fun doing it.
You’ll work together with the development and product teams, as well as specialists in digital analytics strategy, customer intelligence, online marketing, personalisation, targeting and performance optimisation, etc. You’ll therefore have an excellent opportunity to develop new skills and competencies, and build a broad network within the company.
You’ll work with:
- Implementation of tracking using Google Tag Manager
- Briefing and technical support to other developers
- Technical validation of digital analytics implementations
- Technical integration of different data sources and marketing systems
- Implementation of analytics solutions in mobile apps
- Supporting the marketing team with data and tracking
Skills and background
You should also have:
- Documented experience from working with web development and building websites
- Familiarity of other web technologies (CSS, AJAX, HTML incl. HTML 5)
- Knowledge and experience with Python, SQL, Java and understanding of using APIs will be a plus
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open minded and tolerant.
We are a company founded by people with a passion for travel and the wish to provide travellers not only with transparent travel search but also inspirational travel search.
Today we offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires and enables people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We’re over 250 people from more than 40 countries in our office in downtown Copenhagen. We’re an enthusiastic and social bunch, who each have our quirks and character traits. We’re all passionate about our work and we all take great pride in what we do.
Please send us your resume and a motivated application in English. We’ll send you an email confirming our receipt of your application, and we’ll check it out as soon as we can. We do make a point of getting back to all applicants, successful or not, so we’ll reach out to you in the near future to let you know more.
1152 København K
If you have any questions regarding this jobposting, please contact
As soon as possible