IT Project Manager for JYSK Nordic
Are you looking for new challenges in a booming organization working with a wide range of IT solutions in an environment with continuous development and new challenges? Then this might be the opportunity for you!
IT projects at JYSK are characterized by:
- High influence from IT on business solutions
- High internal knowledge and strong decision power giving fast implementation from idea to solution
- We are often first movers
You can expect:
- an exciting and developing job in a corporation with an ambitious growth strategy and a continuous drive towards implementation and optimization of IT solutions
- a job where you have a strong voice in IT projects
- an environment where decisions are made to be carried out, and where you participate in the planning of future IT solutions development
- continuous training and development
You will be part of the IT Department with approx. 50 people. We emphasize a good and positive working environment, and we try to keep a balance between responsibility, influence and work-life.
You will primarily be working in the JYSK Nordic head office in Brabrand (Aarhus), only 5 minutes drive from E45 and the Herning Motorway.
You Bring dedication and you…
- manage and lead projects and project teams
- plan, control and follow up on projects
- ensure continued progress on projects
- communicate goals, prioritisations and challenges clearly, so all knows what you expect from them
- have close dialog with business departments and developers
You Meet possibilities and…
- have strong experience with development of it solutions
- have relevant IT project management courses/experience
- be service-minded, professional and co-operative
- be able to work independently and complete your tasks
For further information, please contact IT Director Lars Nielsen at email@example.com.
Submit your application and your CV as soon as possible by clicking on ”Apply now”.
Lars Nielsen (+4589397500)