Full Stack Lead Developer - Copenhagen
Reviso believes in having fun at work, continuous delivery, short feedback loops, automation, transparency and working together in cross-functional teams. If you want to work with the latest technologies like C#, React, SQL, Node.js, RabbitMQ, Heroku, AWS and Azure and help shape the future of online accounting, we might have the right job for you at our Copenhagen headquarter.
We are building software like it’s 2017 and we offer:
- Highly skilled colleagues in Denmark, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain
- Prime location at the lakes in Copenhagen
- Flow-based development methodology
- All the interesting challenges you could think of including travel with work
- Social activities & great lunch (Check out our chef on Instagram @madkonsulenten)
The right candidate
- Loves writing code and building web applications with a team
- Has a master’s degree in computer science, software development or the like
- Is motivated by taking a new feature all the way from the initial inception, through research, design, development, and deployment up until it’s actually being used by our customers
- Is proactive and open to learn and teach a lot so that the team grows stronger
- Is motivated by leading a team and helping them overcome daily challenges on both the technical and social front
- Understands how to get a mixed remote and in-office team to excel
- Is proficient in English, as this is our company language
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Meet the team at out our Instagram @revisohq
To apply please send your motivated application and CV in English to email@example.com.
TeamSystem Cloud Division is building a new and exciting product, Reviso, that will take accounting – the language of business – and make it accessible and easy to learn – so business owners and their accountants can talk together, in the same language.
We’re creating an advanced online accounting software platform, with an intuitive and fast to learn interface - while keeping a strong focus on efficiency and collaboration. The platform is built using modern principles like REST and single page applications.
We're a truly distributed organization: Our development headquarter is located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark, and we have offices in London, Berlin, Madrid, Catania and Milan.