SaaS Product Owner - Central Copenhagen
Reviso believes in having fun at work, MVP’s, customer feedback loops, automation, transparency and working together in cross-functional teams. If you want to create products following the latest trends and help shape the future of cloud accounting in Europe, we might have the right job for you. We have recently added more development teams and is now looking for a Product owner at our Headquarter in Copenhagen.
We are building software like it’s 2017 and we offer
- Highly skilled colleagues in Denmark, Italy, UK, Germany and Spain
- Prime location at the lakes in Copenhagen
- Deployment of new features several times a day
- All the professional challenges you want including travel with work
- Social activities & great lunch (Check out our chef on instagram @madkonsulenten)
The right candidate
- Loves creating web applications and has a flair for usability
- Is proactive and open to involve feedback from all sources
- Knows how to use fact and metrics to guide new feature development
- Can motivate a team to create great software in an Agile environment
- Is passionate about communicating to stakeholders at all levels
- Understands how to leverage agile, MVP, lean, feature flags, continuous deployment
- Is proficient in English, as this is our company language
- Can teach us something we don’t know or do
If you want to know more, do not hesitate to contact us for further information.
Meet the team at out our Instagram @revisohq.
To apply, please send your motivated application and CV in English to email@example.com.
Reviso is building a new and exciting product, that will take accounting – the language of business – and make it accessible and easy to learn – so business owners and their accountants can talk together, in the same language.
We’re creating an advanced online accounting software platform for Italy, Spain, Germany and UK, with an intuitive and fast to learn interface - while keeping a strong focus on efficiency and collaboration.
Reviso is a spinoff from well renowned Danish e-conomic and is owned by TeamSystem a leading Italian ERP vendor. We're a truly distributed organization: Our development headquarter is located in the heart of Copenhagen, Denmark, and we have offices in London, Berlin, Madrid, Catania and Milan.