Software Engineer for Configit - Delivery
Experienced developer/engineer for Configit’s Delivery department - Developing and implementing product configuration solutions.
Configit is looking for experienced Software Engineers for our Delivery function – developing and implementing customer-focused solutions based on our patented software components. Could this be part of your next challenge? Maybe you are:
- A software developer, who wants to move in a customer-facing direction and be closer to the end user
- A software/ERP/PLM consultant, who wants to get back to doing coding while still keeping some customer contact
- A coding software engineer, eager to work with cutting edge configuration solutions in a company on the move and with ambitious growth plans
… or something similar. Either way, as a Software Engineer at Configit you will get to work on complex solutions for our customer projects – creating end-solutions on top of our software products, handling customers’ highly configurable and complex products.
The typical Configit customer is an enterprise production company within the automotive and industrial machinery & components industries. Our solutions target and connects product development, engineering and sales throughout the product lifecycle – and you will therefore be working with a variety of professionals on different levels in their organization.
What you’ll do
You develop plugins and extensions to the Configit Quote user interface, and do back-end integrations towards standard- and customer-specific systems. Tasks also include the development of standard web based or desktop based standalone configurators and rule engines.
You are involved in all phases of client deliveries to ensure the best possible implementation, including requirements gathering and evaluation; design decisions and estimations; sprint planning, and demos; development and implementation; deployments; integration and regression testing; and post go-live support.
Your work will include
- Developing modern web applications using Configit products, adding plugins and extensions hereto
- Implementing configure, price, and quote (CPQ) software solutions interacting with SAP – the world’s largest enterprise software platform
- Developing architecturally extensible and maintainable solutions
- Designing and developing intuitive user interfaces
- Working with clients to understand their products and processes
- Collecting and structure client product data such as bills of materials, drawings, rules, pricing, and documents
- Utilizing client feedback to help drive and further evolve our product development
What you bring
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Configuration, Mathematics, Software Engineering or similar
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer, engineer, consultant or similar
- Experience developing ERP, PLM or similar enterprise systems and solutions is an advantage
- Desire to stay current with technology and best practices
- A pragmatic and solution oriented approach
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious and international environment where;
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines
- We believe in knowledge sharing
- We provide funding for your continued learning
- We socialize together, with clubs for lovers of sports, board games, music and more
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Configit is an international software vendor – headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark – that offers third generation configuration solutions to companies with product configuration needs. Configit configurators are used for exploring the variance in product development, as sales configurators, and for maintenance, service and overhaul of complex products.
Configit’s core technology is based on research in formal verification and constraint solving. All Configit products are based on the patented Virtual Tabulation technology.
Configit customers include ABB, Januar Land Rover, John Deere, Grundfos, Vestas, Siemens, Danfoss amongst others. Please visit our website www.configit.com for further information.
Do you want to hear and know more about the open position at Configit, pls. contact Bettina T. Warming, Theill Warming Rådgivning at +45 20424519 or by e-mail. Theill Warming Rådgivning is handling this recruitment process on behalf of Configit.
Please forward your application – including your CV/resumé – to firstname.lastname@example.org