Do you have passion for Software Development? And would you like to use your knowledge to help change the standard of email software in close cooperation with our ambitious development team? Then we would like to hear from you.
About the job
At Nordic IT, we are experts in email software developed specifically for high volume data environments - primarily found in the maritime industry. We are looking to add a .Net developer to our Development Department, and in this role, you will be developing our software; MARK5.
Your tasks will be:
- Maintain and develop Nordic IT’s email platform MARK5
- Work closely with UI/UX team
- Handling full life-cycle of the product: From concept and requirements through implementation and testing until the release and documentation
The ideal candidate holds a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering or similar and has minimum 1 year of working experience with .NET development.
You enjoy working with all parts of the development process - from idea and requirements specification to implementation, release, maintenance and bug fixing. You have a strong technical knowledge – including understanding of end-user experience. You are also able to produce well-structured and readable code.
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Familiarity with tools: JIRA, Git
- Knowledge about UI frameworks (DevExpress/Telerik)
- Paying attention to details - especially when it comes to UI/UX
- Unit tests
- You are ambitious, detail-oriented and organised
- You are passionate about working with software
- You can work in teams when needed – both with other developers, designers and clients
- You are fluent in English – both verbal and written.
What we offer
This opportunity will offer you the possibility to work within different aspects of development. You will be part of Nordic IT: A growing international software company with office at Tuborg Havn in Hellerup. You will become part of a team consisting of committed and competent colleagues. Salary will be negotiated based on competences. Besides, we offer pension, fitness, free use of phone, healthcare insurance and lunch.
The primary work location is in Hellerup, Denmark. For further information, feel free to contact Bartosz Cichecki: email@example.com. If you are interested in the position, please send your application and CV per email: firstname.lastname@example.org.