Junior Consultant, Microsoft CRM
Are you looking for an opportunity to kick-start your career as consultant within digital transformation? As a junior consultant, you will join a community of young talents and grow your professional skills towards the role as CRM consultant.
The training combines on-the-job training with personal development and high-level technical training, such as:
- Industry knowledge.
- Business understanding.
- Technical training and certification.
- Consulting skills.
- Facilitation and presentation skills.
- Delivery models.
- Project management.
The technical training for CRM is based on market-leading technology from Microsoft that will lead you to international certifications and qualifications.
Your mentor will be the catalyst for your practical training process, continually giving you feedback. With your mentor, you will be working on the implementation of actual business intelligence solutions for various companies, including some of Sweden's most interesting and remarkable businesses, accelerating your practical experience and business insight.
Who are we looking for?
You have a recent bachelor's degree or master's degree in computer science or information systems, and are currently pursuing an education in the information system profession. You have study-related work experience from the final stages of your studies and want to use your knowledge to advise and assist companies improving their business by using a CRM solution.
You have a strong curiosity and the drive to unlock your potential to grow our business further. You are able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- You want to work with the latest technology in a complex context.
- You have an analytical mindset and a desire to understand how businesses work and how they can be improved.
- You thrive on using IT to optimise manual processes.
- You welcome challenges and enjoy collaborating with others to solve them.
- You are quality-conscious, service-minded and have excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
What will you do?
As a junior consultant, you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. You will use your knowledge to facilitate the customer's implementation of a solution. You will have your own area of responsibility, typically in project-based assignments, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with both client-side and server-side code.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will help customers transform requirements to functionality in the system.
- You will work hands-on setting up and customising the software.
- You will offer advice on optimising our customers' business solutions.
- You will facilitate workshops with customers to train them in using the system.
What may you expect from us?
You will achieve a good business understanding of the challenges you encounter in your professional life. You will become part of a Nordic network of young talents and committed colleagues with whom you can share knowledge and discuss experiences.
EG is a growing Scandinavian company. Consequently, exciting opportunities continuously turn up and you will have the opportunity to make a difference. We focus on achieving a great working environment and want to create a workplace full of content, committed and ambitious employees. We believe that content employees are a prerequisite for creating a successful business.
Please contact manager Henrik Borg on +46 7333 25349 if you would like more information before you apply or simply upload your CV to start the dialogue with us. We process applications as they are received.