Commercial Application Manager at Karnov Group
Would you like an influential role at the expanding Karnow Group as Commercial Application Manager of their SalesForce solutions - and combine your skills/knowledge with Marketing and Project management experience to automate their business processes?
Then here is your chance to join a team of highly skilled and dedicated people at Karnov Group:
For our client Karnov Group we are searching for an ambitious Commercial Application Manager, who will take the overall responsibility for Karnov Group’s CRM system, combined with Marketing related areas.
You will join the Technology Unit in Karnov Group and work closely with software engineers, digital specialists and data scientists, and you will report to the Director of IT & Business Service Operations.
In your daily tasks you will work in close cooperation with the Marketing team in order to ensure that, among others, Hubspot application and the integration with other business systems is optimal in order to meet the needs of the business.
Supporting the marketing team by ensuring that the right events and triggers are in place to execute on the automation flow (retention/lead). Supporting Marketing in ROI and other power measurement pba data flows between applications.
You are responsible for taking the lead of selecting and integrating new or existing systems, thereby being able to optimise the customer journey. At the same time you will challenge best practices in the automated communication across the systems.
What you'll do to optimise the Karnov Group SalesForce solution
- General data house keeping and data cleaning
- Ad hoc downloads of data requests
- Develop and support reports to sales & marketing as well as developing dashboards and processes in order to overview quality of data and integrity
- Administer the implementations from the Salesforce sandbox to production of the SalesForce environment
- Develop and communicate time schedules for future database releases and/or improvements
- Be responsible for ongoing service requests and incidents, to be reported via standard procedures
- Work with the organisation and its end-users in order to identify, document, communicate and improve standard business procedures as regards SalesForce and its strategic functions
- Develop and help making necessary reports in SalesForce
- Be responsible for education and documentation - and if necessary developing training material and even hold training sessions to ensure the right and widely use of SalesForce and its features
- Ensure platform integration in cooperation with the Data Warehouse team
- Supplier management to be constantly up to date with Salesforce.com, also in cooperation with the Product Managers of Karnov Group when outsourced implementation partners are used.
Skills we value for this position
We expect you to have some knowledge and experience with the SalesForce platform and some knowledge of customisation of the platform. Furthermore, you have experience with marketing and marketing automation systems, preferably Hubspot, as well as integration of these systems with CRM systems and with other business supporting tools.
You have an excellent business understanding and have the ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost and time, against business needs.
Your communication skills are no doubt excellent, both in writing and verbally. Fluency in English and Danish is necessary, and proficiency in Swedish is a plus. As is a diverse or technical background and experience with agile software development.
What you'll get
In Karnov Group they are proud to sustain and grow engagement across all departments and job levels. They encourage a winning culture, while also having fun. You will experience an open and direct atmosphere where knowledge sharing and sparring is highly appreciated, also when it comes to improving how they work.
And then there are regular celebrations, which Karnov Group highly encourages. Furthermore, they offer a competitive salary, bonus, pension scheme, 6 weeks’ vacation, benefits etc.
- High level of responsibility, room for experimentation
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen
- A multinational, open and informal work environment
- Pension and health insurance
- Travel insurance including family
- 5 weeks holiday and 5 extra days off
- Possibility of continued education, networks and courses
- Paid company phone and laptop
- Healthy canteen arrangement
- Massage arrangement
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Culture Club – Christmas party, Summer party, Friday bars, events and celebrations
- Access to the awesome Karnov Group VR setup
About Karnov Group
Karnov Group is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and has a solid base in Sweden serving lawyers, legal professionals, tax and accounting experts, and auditors within the public and private sector. Through almost a century Karnov Group has moved from books to online media providing legislation databases and complex workflow tools, supporting the industry's increasing demands for efficiency, quality, client focus, development, and competitiveness.
Karnov Group is founded on one man’s belief that access to the rule of law is the pillar of true democracy, thus being the backbone of our society. After almost 100 years, this belief is still at the core of their organization, and consequently at the core of the work of making the law accessible, shareable, and debatable.
Karnov Group employs 165 people, distributed by 120 in Copenhagen and 45 in Stockholm.
July 2015, Karnov Group was acquired by Five Arrows Principal Investments part of Rothschild Group.
Learn more here: www.karnovgroup.dk.
Are you interested?
Bloom is handling the recruitment process with potential candidates for this exciting position. If you have questions, you are welcome to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile 2086 0865.
At Bloom we are continuously evaluating incoming applications, and look forward to receiving your application and CV asap.