Do you have technology at heart? Then you might be the Technology Director we are looking for!
Here is an outstanding opportunity to work with developing amazing software products using leading edge technology in a brand-new Research & Development division. We work with Continuous Improvement and Continuous Deployment. We are agile and fast moving and yet we have the benefits of working in a larger organization with resources and financial ballast for innovation and the opportunity to work on large scale complex systems.
Would you like to have fun working in an agile environment with new cloud-based technologies such as Azure? Then come join us and get the opportunity to influence processes and products and get the freedom to follow your own ideas.
We are looking for the best and brightest Technology Director and we want you to come along.
Get ready to discover a new reality and strap in for the ride of your career.
A license to do things differently
You will be teamed up with ambitious, talented and curious people to guarantee that you will never get bored and that you can keep on developing and exploring. Join us and:
- Become part of a new, large software development house
- Work with diverse teams with both highly skilled developers and new talents
- Work with the technology of tomorrow
- Bring your curiosity and we will give you the freedom to try out new ideas
- Bring your expertise in product development and lead us new ways
- Get the opportunity to influence methods and product development in an agile environment
- Join a culture where we learn as we go
- Be part of the R&D Top Management and set the future direction of the division
As Technology Director in R&D, you will be responsible for:
- Technical development for several of our products in KMD
- Ensure alignment in the use of Technology with Strategic Business Units and Business Units that we deliver products together with
- Ensure technology management aligns with R&Ds overall vision, mission, principle and values
- Provide company-wide leadership in the use of Technology by forming strategic partnerships with the Strategic Business Units that we deliver products together with
- Performance management, supervising and coaching direct reports
- Facilitate the widespread adoption of innovation
- Partner with product leaders to develop/ensure business/technology roadmaps aligned with initiatives to promote a competitive advantage
A combination of technical and people management skills
We need your experience and expertise to support the growth of your new colleagues and create products that are valuable for many different customers. We would like you to have:
- Minimum 10 years software development/delivery experience
- Exposure to agile methodologies and Scrum/Kanban in particular
- Previous experience managing others, including leader for leaders
- Experience with technology and process transformation, for example introduction of new technologies to teams or Continuous Improvement mindset
- Experience with managing teams across locations from Ballerup to Poland
- Full orally and written proficiency in both English and Danish
Technology at Heart
You will be part of the brand-new Research & Development division in KMD with 500 skilled and engaging people. With an agile approach, we develop big meaningful products that have an impact on millions of people's lives. We create high performance teams who thrive and strive to achieve great things through technology. And we have a great workplace with a culture of opportunities and a license to do things differently.
Together we will develop and deliver the best products in the market, show the way and create new ways of working with our customers. We want to be the workplace you want to go to - the coolest place to be as employee manager.
So, go ahead - take the jump and prove yourself!