Senior Backend Developers
EASI’R is the leading cloud-based customer relations platform for the automotive industry. We work with some of the most influential automotive brands and help more than 2,600 car dealerships across Europe to grow profitable and long lasting relationships. We are looking for Senior PHP Developers in Aarhus to help us raise the bar within automotive lead management. You will join a digital-born company with the spirit and passion of a startup, and the investment eagerness of a global tech-firm.
A couple of years back we reinvented the main product, which also started the journey towards embracing cloud and the SaaS domain. Now, we are designing for further scalability in terms of applications, microservice architecture and our AWS infrastructure setup. In addition, we have started to work on a machine learning project . To help us with all these projects, we are looking for at least 3 additional developers.
You will be positioned in a team that does both development and operations on one of our core product areas, collaborating with peers and other professional profiles across the company in order to integrate the final EASI’R product range. This includes constantly seeking to optimize your code, creating automated tests, refactoring when needed and ensuring green lights in our Jenkins pipeline at all times.
We wish you to take actively part in giving feedback and contributing with decision making for back-end design and architecture that caters for the product vision in short and long term. You will join a team of highly skilled and passionate colleagues that value professionalism but also a good portion of humour as a part of everyday work life.
- Modern PHP + Laravel/Symfony
- Building REST API’s
- Relational databases
- Knowledge of SOLID principles
- Knowledge of design patterns
Other stuff we also play with
Experience with DevOps principles and the willingness to live this culture would be appreciated as well.
As much as we appreciate framed diplomas, it means more to us that you are passionate, result driven and have an eagerness to learn. In your application, tell us about your last 5 years and what you’ve been up to - including what drives you to continuously be on the edge of your comfort zone.
We’d really love to meetup
- if you have a proactive mind-set and perform independently as well as in teams
- if you want to get to know new technologies and are not afraid to throw yourself head first into new adventures
- if you are a team player and have highly developed communication skills, both toward peers and customers.
We we offer
- An informal entrepreneurial start-up working environment
- A setting where you are co-designer of our work setup, processes and tools
- The opportunity to create new services for the automotive industry
- Experience in building a modern scalable platform, continuously adapting to market needs
- Health care and pension schemes
- Laid back attitude and give you space to do your code
- And of course lunch, soft drinks, fruits & coffee, and whatever may get you rocking
Send us your application, CV and perhaps a portfolio link right away to firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us for more information! If you have any questions on the application process, please get in touch with our HR manager Miriam Davidsen at +45 22 17 67 71. You are also welcome to contact our:
Head of Development - Thorbjørn Munck-Alstrup, +45 24 25 31 92, email@example.com
Tech lead - Morten Hauberg, +45 22 43 62 34, firstname.lastname@example.org
At EASI’R, we are on a mission to revolutionize the way automotive companies work with customer relations. We work with some of the world’s most influential automotive brands, manufacturers, national sales companies, large dealer groups and vendors to the industry. Our customers are forward-thinkers who understand that in our ever-evolving business landscape, success isn’t about closing the deal today. It’s about building long lasting relationships that keep customers around for tomorrow. More at www.easir.com