Hardware Project Manager
Do you see yourself as a strong and experienced Hardware Project Manager? If you have a passion about IoT and technology, have a great business understanding, and love working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, then you could be the one we are looking for.
Danish based company, which is undergoing a rapid development. It’s a leading company in the market for electronic lock systems in Scandinavia, and we are expanding our business. Our innovative solutions make it possible to open your door with a Mobile App. We distribute our solutions to both B2G and B2B market.
You will be reporting directly to CTO. You will have the responsible for a team of 4 people plus external consultants. The focal point of the position is project management of embedded software and hardware to be used for the company’s unique and groundbreaking electronic keys systems. The hardware is mainly electronic lock devices, operated by Bluetooth technology. The development will entail both mechanical and electronic components.
With your skilled team members, you will develop and drive product development and thereby continue the tradition of designing game changing technology and specialized equipment.
You will be responsible for coordinating internal hardware resources and third parties / vendors for error-free execution of assigned projects. According to this, you will make sure that all hardware projects are delivered on time, within the framework and within budget. You are responsible for planning and managing changes in the project and associated costs.
- Development of project goals and goals that involve all relevant stakeholders and ensure technical feasibility
- Define requirements for hardware projects in collaboration with internal and external PO
- Follow up on hardware projects progress and update internal documentation
- Partner certifications (education) of employees and large partners (with help from HW team)
- Hardware certifications
- Participating on steering committees (sales & projects)
- Participating in improvement of work processes and project management frameworks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation Measurement of project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques (JIRA)
You are a goal oriented, ambitious person with integrity and good cooperating skills. You have the ability to get people working good together, and you know that it’s important to be the frontrunner. You have personal authority and entrepreneurial mindset. You will be challenged by narrow deadlines and a request for creative solutions. You have the potential and ambition to participating in development of innovation strategies, and in the long term to become a Product Manager.
- You have a relevant educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science/electronics
- Minimum 2 years experience as Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong team player
What’s in it for you?
- An exciting position in a growing company where you will be a key figure in the upcoming time –development
- You get free rein to form and develop your own position
- Informal culture and non-hierarchic organization. We attach great importance to the commitment and achievement of results.
- Dynamic and challenging work environment with highly engaged colleagues that keeps spirits high.
- Competitive salary
To apply for this position or inquire about the position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - Att.: Monica Schultz – Chief Consultant at JKS Career who takes care of this recruiting process. If you have questions please contact Monica Schultz at +45 30851299.