Senior Fullstack Developer
Are you an ambitious, creative and driven fullstack developer? If the answer is yes, yes and YES then keep reading.
Joining our diverse and talented group of over 40 developers you’ll have a proven track record of building stable and scalable server software and know what it takes to stream, store and query large amounts of data, SQL or NoSQL.
You’ll have built plenty of user interfaces that people actually like to use, and you’ll know and have opinions based on your practical experience as to what actually constitutes a great user experience. Through your proven records of building web applications, you’ll be an expert at knowing how to support several brands and browser generations. You’ll understand cloud-based solutions and know how to provide software-as-a-service.
Each of our product teams take ownership of a unique aspect of our product suite: Fancy ridding the web from misspellings and malformed HTML? Relieve the visually impaired of frustrations when they are browsing? Want to play a part in the next generation of web analytics? How about battle-testing web pages in headless browsers to reveal their weaknesses? Building a crawler for the future web? We have a team for you.
- Develop and maintain application code in one of our product teams, frontend and backend
- Work together with the product owner, UX designers, operations specialists, testers and fellow developers to shape nothing less than great solutions for our customers
- Take part in and improve on the way we develop software
- Understand what other teams are doing, help them, take action when you see problems on the horizon
What we require of you
- Have a relevant educational background within IT, bachelor level as a minimum
- Have at least 5 years of experience building real software solutions.
- Be outstanding with a modern programming language, frontend and backend
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Thrive working in an iterative development process, being a strong, independent problem-solver
- Be proud of what you deliver to end users
You need to have practical knowledge of agile development and continuous delivery. You should be equipped to challenge and tune our processes, and you should be ready to mentor us in your favourite practices.
What we'll love about you
- A passion for building accessible interfaces that everyone, regardless of ability or disability can use, is a huge plus
- That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive, aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class world class product
We use Slack for a lot of our communication. If you are up to the task of adding another Slackbot to our system, let us know! We also have an internal Raspberry Pi project that always could use a new feature.
The Siteimprove toolbox
- vue.js, Knockout, Backbone, D3
- Docker, Mesos, Marathon, AWS, Kafka, Redis, Postgres
- CloudFormation, Terraform, bash
We value general skills and experience higher than any specific technology, and technology stacks should always be challenged, improved and renewed. If you have an interest in any of the above, or if you have something to add, we will consider that a bonus.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun
- Coding Club, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw in-house events and workshops
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.