Teamlead and Senior Test Project Manager
For our customer Systematic, we are looking for a Senior Test Manager. You will be responsible for all test related activities and reports on the Sitaware Product Suite level and you will initiate and secure implementation of improvement on product quality and test efficiency on an ongoing basis.
You are ambitious and it comes natural to you to lead through your four suite test managers and you have proven results in implementing and aligning test strategies across the suites, even when interests are conflicting. You raise the bar to new heights for both our IT solutions and for people around you - you have the ability to continuously develop yourself, your team and influence people positively around you.
You will function as people manager of your own core Suite test managers, who are highly skilled. You will also be utilizing experts from other teams and departments to ensure the best quality in specific deliveries and improvements.
As part of the job, you will be collecting input from customers and you will bring this back into Systematic, to support the development of world-class products and services for the Defence sector, worldwide.
Furthermore, the job includes:
- Manage Suite Test Team and run daily operation.
- Define test scope for suite tests and execute.
- Plan and implement test quality strategy.
- Plan and drive continuous efficiency improvements in tests.
- Drive test improvements across projects and on suite level, both on the short and long term.
- Work with project managers to drive quality up and improve test efficiency in projects.
- Strategic view still ensuring continuous improvements.
- Drive and follow up on test processes, initiatives and improvements carried out in projects.
Your skills and personality
We expect that you have:
- 3+ years of experience as Senior Project Manager, and proven results running complex IT projects in a busy environment.
- An IT-related university degree and/or competence comparable to PMI/PMP, Prince2 or IPMA level B/C.
- Ability to think strategically, communicate and get buy in across a busy organization.
- A strong-willed and goal-oriented personality that secures progress and determination.
- Excellent planning skills, ensuring the necessary structure and execution according to schedule and budget.
- Strong ability to achieve your targets by leading through others.
- People management experience and great leadership skills; e.g. the ability to coach and motivate others inside and outside own team.
- Military knowledge or experience is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Knowledge about test tools, test techniques and test automation is an advantage.
Our IT solutions make it simpler for the users to make critical decisions. In the defence and healthcare sectors, critical decisions often concern matters of life and death. In both the private and the public sector, our solutions must handle large amounts of data, e.g. in the library sector with more than 50 million yearly loans. To be able to continue the development of solutions that customers trust, we continuously challenge each other, our work processes and technologies. We have a highly pro-active education and training policy with defined career paths and internal pro-active Knowledge Networks.
We stay constantly focused on making everything better. Our unique combination of strong principles from CMMI and the best aspects of LEAN and Scrum enable us to develop reliable, high-quality solutions for our customers and to deliver them to the agreed price and deadline. We work in teams, and some of our teams include well-integrated insourced developers.
We prioritise a sensible balance between work and private life, and our agile approach provides you with an excellent opportunity of being able to plan your own tasks and working hours to a great extent. We value social cohesion at the workplace and have a very active staff association.
Because we also work with security classified projects, all Systematic personnel must have security clearance. Learn more here.
For more information please contact Coresearch at + 45 7026 0326 or send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.