Application Delivery Manager
Posted: 11 October 2017
Deadline: 31 October 2017
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
You will be part of the Application Team focused on the "Business as Usual" (run) in PANDORA's global IT Operations Team. You will be taking part in discussions together with the Business, Product, Development Teams and/or Project Team members.
You will be responsible for the IT support model and ensuring operational system availability. You will support one or more related applications, accountable for their availability and business continuity. Acts as main contact point for the application(s). Works with end users and vendors to manage the processes in the resolution of incidents.
- Manage the maintenance and support related to the application’s upcoming developments, upgrades and/or minor enhancements.
- Accountable for the continual service improvements of the application.
- In close collaboration with the Business, Product Development Owners, to monitor, evaluate, report and plan proactively, on the risks, quality, costs and growth perspectives and in general the state of application.
- Overseeing the installation process of new applications to the production environment.
- Ensure that when Projects are delivered to Operations, the process is smooth, trouble-free and done at an agreed and acceptable level of quality.
- Work closely with business implementation teams to ensure proper identification of requirements, implementation and rollout of the systems.
- Work closely with the vendors to ensure proper delivery of planned enhancements within delivery dates and with the agreed levels of quality.
- Monitor SLA adherence for a few selected suppliers providing support.
You will be reporting working in the Application Delivery Management team within the Global IT Operations organization. There is limited travelling needs and our aim is to onboard immediately if available.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working as Application Manager and preferable in an international environment.
- Must have ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate.
- Experience working with service desk services and other 3rd party vendors providing support services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent English skills, preferably in Danish - verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills at a level to smoothly interact in the IT projects.
- Demonstrate the ability to independently determine approach to work, and provide a detailed review of completed work for accuracy and efficiency.
- A dynamic profile with a result-oriented approach to work and an ability to motivate others to deliver results.
- Flexibility and Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and assignments.
- Diagnostics and problem solving skills to achieve optimal performance.
- Business acumen with well-developed in presentation and facilitation skills.
- An international mindset.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click the "Apply online" button below to apply.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through approximately 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,200 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs more than 22,300 people worldwide of whom around 13,200 are located in Thailand, where the company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2016, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 20.3 billion (approximately EUR 2.7 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net.