We are looking for a structured and vision driven Enterprise Architect
Do you want to help drive the development of our future IT landscape in close collaboration with enthusiastic business partners, professional IT development groups and a generally wide business and managerial audience? Then carry on reading!
MAN Diesel & Turbo is a company with a long history of producing engines, turbines and other types of machinery. We are now at the cusp of a range of major transformations based on digitalization and decarbonization. Our products and our manufacturing are being optimized using IoT concepts and technologies. Our internal processes are being automated and optimized for augmented reality and a mobile workforce. All while minimizing pollution and optimizing fuel efficiency for our customers.
As member of the Enterprise Architect team you will be at the core of our ongoing business transformation.
In your role as EA you strive to understand the forces affecting the development of the business vision in order to proactively engage in forging bold and sustainable recommendations that will positively influence the adoption and utilization of modern and emerging IT technologies within the company.
You embrace continuous change, and regularly re-assess recommendations and perspectives in relation to the ever-changing business environment and the ever developing IT digital world.
We aim for having an agile architecture and governance, keeping things as simple as possible, working iteratively while continuously optimizing what we do. We encourage experimentation and direct interaction/ involvement with all stakeholders. Your communication skills are therefore vital in helping discern the needs of the business, and contribute to the global execution of change within the IT landscape.
You will provide architectural consultancy to solution experts supporting project delivery, and ensure alignment with more long term strategic planning, and consistency with the company's IT architectural and security principles.
As a field expert, you will engage in architectural reviews, and participate in key strategical architectural and digital workshops, where as a standard bearer you will actively promote and research modern digital and IT technologies and solutions, working with an open mindset while recognizing the influence with regards to Information security, risk, compliance and company standards.
What we expect of you
- Have a University degree with in IT as a main topic or similar field or skills
- Fluent in English. Understanding German is an advantage
- Be an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- Have experience in one or more of the following fields: Cloud, Mobility, Advanced Analytics, IoT, Agile Development, IT Security, EA
- Have working knowledge of standard architectural modelling notations and standard architectural patterns
- Have experience with manufacturing or engineering systems is a plus but not required
- Have some programming knowledge.
Your experience spans at least 5 years with involvement in IT and business development, ideally with a range of roles and responsibilities. This can be you first job as an EA, and the position can be shaped based around your interests and our needs. We expect that you already have some valuable skills and knowledge and desire to grow within the role.
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organization comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues who enjoy ‘hygge’ on a regular basis
- Flexible working hours
- A salary matching your qualifications and a pension scheme with health insurance
- Roof top cantine with a delicious selection in the buffet.
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualifications by clicking "Apply online". We look forward to hearing more about you.
The deadline for application will be Sunday 5th of November 2017. Interviews will happen during the application period.
If you need information concerning the job, please contact Manager Christopher Clark by e-mail: Christopher.email@example.com or by phone +45 3385 1249. For further information regarding the company please visit our website: www.mandieselturbo.com including our history, products and what it is like being employed with our company.