DXC Technology is looking for a Junior Professional Product Developer to join a highly competent team of colleagues to work with the development of Boomerang – a CRM system focused on creating a 360-customer view. This is a unique opportunity to work with modern product development with the latest technology.
As a Junior Professional Product Developer, you will have the opportunity to work with the entire development chain from analysis of requirements, to development in both frontend and backend, design, testing, documentation, implementation as well as support. The development takes place in a mixture of Scrum and Kanban.
We have multiple openings for Junior and Senior Frontend developer roles
To be successful in this role it requires you to have an ambition of becoming a full stack developer. We are looking for someone who feels comfortable developing web applications using Open Source technologies.
Who are we looking for:
- You should have experience in frameworks and technologies like Ruby/Python, REST, AngularJS, MongoDB and Test Driven Development
- Experience from Frontend and Backend programming
- Interested in working with a wide variety of areas such as testing, documentation, system design, requirement and support
- Experience of Agile methodologies
- Passionate about software and product development
- Can work independently but also feel comfortable working in a team environment
- Flexible and proactive at work, not afraid to make your own decision in daily work
- Service minded and willing to support both customers and colleagues
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both verbal and written
Application and deadline
To apply for this role please forward your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for this role is 20th November 2017.
About DXC Technology
DXC is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. In a time of change, thrive with DXC Technology.