Python Django Backend Developer
Intempus makes the top nordic-region timesheet app. We are a 5 year old investor-backed company with over 6,000 paying customers across Scandinavia who use our iPhone and Android apps to report time, enter expenses, invoice customers, and plan budgets. Our team of 15 works out of offices in Copenhagen, Aarhus, Naples, and London building and selling the app our customers love.
Intempus is seeking multiple backend developers to own and guide features of our Django environment. Intempus' Django environment is the central system in our business and controls all business logic for our customers. Projects within our Django environment include multiple APIs, partner integrations, customer integrations, and internal tools used by our support and sales teams. We are a test-first team, and our Django environment has close to 100 % test coverage. All of our servers and development machines run Ubuntu. We use JIRA for bug tracking and Git for version control.
You will be working with our team of 7 full stack developers in our recently refurbished Copenhagen office, 150m from Vesterport station in central Copenhagen. You will participate in daily standups for our Scrum agile development process and review code of your peers to ensure highest quality and enable learning opportunities.
Intempus believes in work-life balance and has programs in place to improve quality of life. Among our benefits:
- Free in-house chef-prepared lunch
- Ability to work part-time at home
- Flexible hours
- Pick-your-own dev machine
- Personal virtual servers for every developer
- Monthly hack nights
- Monthly Django Beer Night meetups
- Regular company-wide events like paintball, go-karts, and game nights
Intempus has no middle-management and believes in basing company decisions on merit. As such we encourage all team members, including the newest, to contribute their ideas and innovation to creating a better experience for our users. If you would like to create an impact, Intempus is looking for you.
Successful candidates will:
- Code at the top level
- Have thorough experience building highly structured, maintainable, and optimized Python
- Completely understand Django or an equivalent server-side framework
- Be proficient in Git version control
- Have experience with the linux command line interface
- Prefer a test-first strategy for development
- Have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Have 3+ years practical experience with backend web development
- Be interested in teaching team members about your areas of expertise as well as learning from other experts about theirs
If you are interested in working for Intempus, please send your application including CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you are interested and want to know more about this job and Intempus, please contact Chase by phone +45 71 99 58 36 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staunings Pl. 3,
1607 København V.