Avanade is majority owned by Accenture, and was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation - and - with over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions.
For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Denmark.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for our clients.
We are busy and are looking for .Net developers to join us
You will be responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of custom components and applications using the latest versions of the .NET Framework, Sitecore, C#, Visual Studio, Windows Azure, ASP.NET and other advanced components of Microsoft technology. More often than not, this will happen using an agile methodology like Scrum.
As you grow your career at Avanade, you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers as well as learning how to take roles as development lead or technical architect on large projects.
Your typical responsibilities will be:
- Interacting with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop components of the technical solution
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
Could the role as Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Can you build a fantastic user experience by building web and mobile applications?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow developers and consultants?
- Do you have a bachelor degree, preferably within an IT related track?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Apply today – we look forward to hearing from you!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree within an IT-related discipline
- 2+ years of professional work experience with multiple Microsoft related technologies (e.g. C#, SQL, ASP.NET, Sitecore, Team Foundation Server)
- Microsoft Certifications, training courses or other tangible evidence of your technical skills
- Fluent Danish and English spoken and written
Requisition ID - 44266.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.