Avanade is looking for an ambitious Frontend Developer
Did you know that Avanade is majority owned by Accenture, and was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation - and - with over 30,000 people worldwide, we are at the forefront of helping major organizations in the private and public sectors to deliver mission critical solutions?
For our employees we offer a chance to be part of our clients’ digital transformation journey and leading the way for IT in Denmark.
At Avanade, business and technology consulting isn't just your career - it's your passion. It’s more than just working with new innovations. It means using technology to solve business problems in ways that inspire change and make a real difference for our clients.
Together with your colleagues, you will be working on highly complex projects for some of Denmark’s most well-known companies, all while developing your own career. With the best people in the industry, we have fun together both in our daily work and during our social activities after hours.
As a global organization, we recognize and embrace the diversity that comes from working with people all over the world. Allowing each individual to be the best at what they do makes us better at what we do.
About the role and responsibilities:
- Interacting with teammates and customers to identify problems and solutions in working toward completion of project goal
- Develop technical specifications based on functional requirements
- Develop frontend code handling responsive behavior for multiple types of devices
- Perform tests according to a given test plan and documents results
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environment
- Identify and escalate problems
- Doing some graphic design and prototype work
As you grow your career at Avanade, you will build management, technical and planning skills. You will improve your abilities to think creatively, design solutions, and interact with customers as well as learning how to take roles as frontend development lead or frontend technical architect on large projects.
About your profile:
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree
- If you have experience with some of these tools and frameworks, it is an extra plus: Jquery, Angular, Vue, Knockout, Node.js, Sass, Gulp, webpack, Bootstrap, Zurb Foundations and other advanced components of web technologies
- If you have some experience within prototyping in eg. Axure and designing in Adobe Photoshop, it would be great too
- Knowledge about agile methodology like Scrum
- Fluent English and Danish written and spoken
Could the role as Frontend Developer with us be the next challenging opportunity for you?
- Are you passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals?
- Do you thrive in an organization with real passion for collaboration, business and changing things for the better?
- Are you analytical and enthusiastic, full of curiosity and drive, and have an eye for business?
- Can you build a fantastic user experience by building web and mobile applications?
- Are you excited by developing well-crafted software using agile and lean approaches?
- Do you have a never-ending thirst for knowledge and you like to share it with fellow developers and consultants?
- Would you love to be part of a skilled and passionate team that every day will inspire you to be the best you can be?
If so, we might be just right for each other! Are you ready? Apply today!
Requisition ID - 49049.
Avanade is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem. Majority owned by Accenture, Avanade was founded in 2000 by Accenture LLP and Microsoft Corporation and has 30,000 professionals in 24 countries. Visit us at www.avanade.com.