Senior Backend Developer
As a Senior Backend Developer you design, develop, test and document advanced e-commerce solutions for our clients and lead the way in technical excellence. You are working with development of both client-specific and generic modules for Magento 2 and system integrations between Magento 2 and various ERP systems. You also participate in the development of our own tools and frameworks designed to effectively maintain a large number of customer installations.
On a daily basis you will work with the Magento platform which is mainly written in PHP, but communicates with a large verity of services like, RabbitMQ and Elastic Search to name a few.
As a Senior Developer, you share and collaborate with your colleagues to reach our technical vision and work hard to ensure that Vaimo is the leading Magento partner out there in terms of quality and client experience.
Magento 2 offers a comprehensive list of functionality out of the box which provides us the opportunity to focus on developing cutting-edge features and improvements. Magento has been named a leader in B2C and B2B commerce several times and is recognized as a leading platform worldwide. Something really special is the vivid community, where developers and e-commerce fanatics meet across continents all over the world, to share the passion for Magento and e-commerce.
- Plan, Develop, Test and Document advanced ecommerce solutions for our clients
- Develop customer specific and generic Magento 2 modules
- Develop integrations between Magento 2 and 3rd Party Products
- Improve our own continuous deployment platform which supports a large number of our clients
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain required skill set
- Develop solid solutions that are generic and reusable
Skills & requirements
- Magento experience is required
- Certification will be a plus (Magento, Zend or similar)
- You have a solid experience a professional development process
- You should have a very good understanding of PHP, MVC Frameworks and OOP
- Your solutions are characterized by robustness, generality, and reusability. As a developer, you rarely give up a task before it reached a useful and logical endpoint
- You have good analytical skills and sense of problem-solving, and it's easy for you to collaborate with customers, partners and other employees
- Quality, speed and scalability is important to you
- Able to travel from time to time
- You are flexible in adjusting to new processes
- Good Danish & English in both verbal and written
Great place to work
- Superb training
- International career
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
- You choose your tech gear
About the company
Founded in 2008, Vaimo is the global leader in delivering award-winning digital storefronts, omnichannel solutions and mobile apps on the Magento platform. Our only focus is to accelerate B2B and B2C sales for our brand, retail and manufacturer clients.
With 13 global offices across EMEA, APAC and Africa and over 300 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients. Magento recognised our leadership by selecting us as Commercial Partner in EMEA in 2017, Omnichannel Partner of the Year in 2016 and EMEA Partner of the Year in 2015.
With a focus on driving digital innovation our services cover the full-spectrum of your eCommerce needs ranging from strategy, design, development, optimisation, hosting, all the way to wherever your eCommerce initiatives reach.
+45 70 27 73 33