Are you a skilled .NET C# Windows application developer? Comfortable working in a team to deliver incremental changes to the business? If this is you, then we have a job for you in our application development team in IT.
About the job
At Orifarm you will be part of a professional and international environment, where you will be working together with end-users, business and process owners to optimize their work.
The application team is responsible for delivering software to all departments in the Orifarm Group across Europe. Our goal is to constantly deliver incremental changes to the setup. We work on reducing errors and save time in filling out the many officially forms for the business to be able to operate.
We work with the latest Microsoft systems, developing applications for the .Net platform, like:
- Registration Management for handling all approvals for products going to the markets
- Quality Feedback, for storing all product feedbacks from customers/end users
- Several Cockpits for sales, purchase and research for fast overview and interactions
Who are you?
- You have a relevant educational background, e.g. a Bachelor’s degree, from which you have acquired programming techniques.
- We expect you to have minimum 3 years’ experiences in development and designing applications.
- You are expected to have knowledge in C#, Winforms, WPF and ORMs.
- You have experience in developing and implementing solutions on the .Net platform with high knowledge in designing friendly user-interfaces.
- You are a team player with positive attitude.
- You aim high and are curious to learning new skills.
- You appreciate contact with the business to debate new functionality or train them in the developed applications.
- Knowledge about RPA is an advantage.
- You are proactive in your approach and possess a great drive combined with initiative and flexibility.
- You communicate fluently in English, both written and oral.
Who are we?
Our team consists of 5 developers working on delivering internal developed applications to our businesses across Europe. From creation of new functionality to maintaining the existing.
We work in smaller teams with the requesters to manage and deliver incremental packages, and to improve the overview and commitment of every team member.
As a pharmaceutical company we have to live up to Gamp5 and GxP rules and document our changes accordingly.
We coordinate developments with our other teams, like AX and BI, for best process flow and data usage.
In our team we have different backgrounds, but a great team spirit and willingness to help each when striving to deliver valuable software solutions to our businesses.
The explorer spirit still characterizes Orifarm, although we have now become a large, international company since Hans and Birgitte Bøgh-Sørensen founded the company in 1994. Our mission is to make important savings for the society via parallel imported and generic pharmaceuticals and to ensure that the consumers get better value for money. Seriously and determined, we strive to make this happen while insisting on being good colleagues, improving together, helping each other and innovating. This attitude may be of benefit to you.
In Orifarm we place great emphasis on both your professional and personal development and on giving you the opportunity to bring all of your skills into play.
We are located in Odense, where you will work with our dedicated colleagues in an open office environment, which allows us to have a friendly and informal atmosphere.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and our staff canteen offers a variety of healthy menus every day, and physiotherapy will also be at your disposal.
If you need further information about the job please do not hesistate to contact Team Manager, Steen Palle.
As soon as possible.
Tlf. +45 63 95 25 20
If you experience problems applying with Internet Explorer, we recommend trying it in a different browser.