IT Project Manager for Getinge in Aarhus
On behalf of our customer, we are looking for an IT Project Manager.
Complex software solutions with great potential
Every day, Getinge products and solutions contribute to saving lives and ensuring excellent care. Getinge representatives make a huge difference for patients, healthcare professionals and communities all over the world – and we are very proud of that. As a key part of the success of Getinge, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) organization globally offers a range of best in class software-based solutions to customers. And we are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for our patient flow management solution, INSIGHT.
As IT Project Manager you will play a key part in local and international development projects and will report directly to the Development Manager for Patient Flow Management.
We are looking for talent and experience
Your educational background is preferably a bachelor’s degree within a technical area. In your career, you have probably worked as an IT Project Manager for 3-5 years in an international environment, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience from working with the healthcare industry is an advantage. Certification in PRINCE2, or a similar certification, is preferred.
As a person, you take responsibility for your own tasks, but at the same time, work very well in teams. You have great communication and interpersonal skills. Because of the local Danish and international context of this role, it is important that you write and speak Danish and English on a high professional level.
You will be:
- Working directly with the customer to meet the exact requirements of the unique customer situation.
- Establishing and monitoring work assignments, timelines, completion requirements, and budgetary allowances for all assigned projects gaining customer acceptance, through signature, of those conditions.
- Managing development projects to the agreed upon timelines and budgets as approved by the customer by coordinating all resources needed to complete each project according to the agreed upon plan.
- Informing customers of any time or cost overruns and coordinating plans to either accept and pay for overruns or revising projects to get back on time and budget.
- Tracking final sign-off of projects and authorizing archiving.
- Working with the different internal departments and teams to assign resources to projects.
You will be working at Getinge Cetrea, which is based in Skejby, Aarhus.
The Ideal Candidate
- Project Management experience with software systems
- PRINCE2 or similar certification
- MS Office experience
- A high professional level of Danish and English both spoken and in writing.
- A strong leadership side
- Proven work experience in project management
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of initiative and be an independent worker
- The ability to manage customer expectations and team reactivity during projects
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- A developer background, or experience in development
- Experience from the Healthcare industry
If you want to continue your career in an international, growing company with competent colleagues and great work conditions we encourage you to apply for the position right now.
About Getinge– Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.