QA Manager for Getinge in Aarhus
On behalf of our customer, we are looking for a QA Engineer.
Complex software solutions with great potential
Every day, Getinge product and solutions contribute to saving lives and ensuring excellent care. Getinge representatives make a huge difference for patients, healthcare professionals and communities all over the world – and we are very proud of that. As a key part of the success of Getinge, the Integrated Workflow Solutions (IWS) organization globally offers a range of best in class software-based solutions to customers. And we are currently looking for a QA Engineer for our patient flow management solution, INSIGHT.
As QA Engineer you will play a key part in the continuous development and quality assurance of our products and will report directly to the Development Manager.
We are looking for talent and experience
Preferably, you have a degree in engineering or something similar. In your career, you have probably worked with IT solutions as a QA Engineer for at least 1-3 years in an international environment, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders.
Experience from working with the healthcare industry is an advantage. Knowledge of project management (SCRUM, PRINCE2 or similar) is preferred.
As a person, you take the responsibility for your own tasks, but at the same time, work very well in teams. You have great communication and interpersonal skills. Because of both the local Danish and international context of this role, it is important that you write and speak Danish and English on a high professional level.
You will be:
- Participating in specification phase, which includes writing test cases, specifying acceptance test criteria etc.
- Coordinating externally and internally reported bugs, including prioritization, assigning the issues to the correct developer, and following up on progress
- Managing our continuous integration setup, including test matrices, ensuring that tests are as well as running and setting up/managing the long-running performance tests
- Managing the testing of hardware and setup for QA periods
- Coordinating QA periods, which includes hosting status meetings, managing process and process and progress (in JIRA), and ensuring correct documentation
- Coordinating with the near-shore test team
The position is based in Aarhus, Denmark.
The Ideal Candidate
- The ability to define, build and sustain our test and continuous build setup.
- Experience with testing (unit-, integration- and performance testing)
- A solid analytical, quality-oriented and proactive approach
- A strong sense of initiative and is able to work well independently
- Experience with MS Office
- A high professional level of Danish and English both spoken and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor, Engineer or similar degree in Computer Science or a related subject
- Experience with TestRail and Selenium
- Knowledge of project management frameworks
- Experience from the Healthcare industry
If you want to continue your career in an international, growing company with competent colleagues and great work conditions we encourage you to apply for the position right now.
About Getinge– Together we can make a difference
At Getinge we are dedicated and passionate about helping our customers save lives and ensure excellent care. We provide innovations for operating rooms, intensive care units, sterilization departments and for life science companies and institutions. Our portfolio combines well-known product brands such as Maquet, Pulsion, Atrium, Lancer and Datascope – just to name a few.
Getinge provides career opportunities that both inspire and challenge. Here, you can make a difference every day.
If you share our passion and believe that saving lives is the greatest job in the world, then we look forward to receiving your application. We hope you will join us on our journey to become the world’s most desired medtech company.