Are you passionate about IT? Do you like to work in a busy environment? Are you able to handle both simple and complex problems and are you service minded?
What we offer
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced IT-supporter with a high degree of drive and energy. The support team services Widex colleagues globally by handling daily service requests, incidents and project related activities. The supporters rotate between the job roles and tasks and they take responsibility for continuously improving the internal processes.
- Dispatching requests – prioritizing and planning execution of requests
- Resolving incidents and service requests
- Continuously improving and finetuning support processes (based on ITIL)
- Procurement of equipment
- Collaborating with various vendors and partners
- Investigating and documenting solutions/best practice.
- Participate in on-call schedule
- A trained IT-Supporter or equivalent, preferable with 3-4 years’ experience with IT Support from a Global Service Desk function
- Able to communicate fluently in Danish & English, written & spoken
- Service-minded, and taking pride in providing professional service
- Knowledgeable of Windows OS (Windows 8/10)
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office 365 desktop services
- Used to working according to processes. ITIL knowledge is an advantage
- Systematic and able to document resolutions and best practices
You will be working in a changing environment with skilled colleagues, short decision paths and great freedom and responsibility. You must have a positive and constructive approach to both your tasks and surroundings. It is important that you are outgoing, that you can contribute to the teamwork but also enjoy working independently.
If you require further information, you are welcome to contact Manager IT Support: Kjeld Ejstrup, e-mail: email@example.com or phone no. 4435 6066.
We will screen and interview candidates on an ongoing basis.