At Zendesk, our goal is to help bring companies and their customers closer together. We know that communication is the key to happy relationships, so we build software that makes customer conversations easy and more productive. Our team takes a shared approach to product design, collaborating when helpful and offering constructive critiques on a regular basis. Most importantly, we instill everything we do with calm, focus, and a sense of humor.
If you are a passionate designer interested in helping us visualize the future of Zendesk and our Guide product we would love to hear from you.
You will be an integral part of the product design team in Copenhagen working closely with product managers and engineers to optimise, grow concepts through design exploration, ideation and user validation.
- Participate in product design workshops.
- Take concepts from ideation to execution.
- Have a love for designing simple, beautiful software experiences.
- Great attention to detail whilst also being aware of the broader brand values.
- Comfortable experimenting and iterating on ideas.
- Familiar with web patterns and design frameworks.
- Welcome criticism, feedback and defend design decisions for the good of the product.
- Love validating and iterating on product designs.
- Enjoy gathering insights, conducting user research and interviews.
- Create prototypes to test out new ideas and improve existing features.
- 3+ years experience.
- Real product design experience in solving business problems.
- Strong command of visual design, interaction design and information architecture.
- Capable of communicating and prototyping interactions rapidly at all levels of fidelity.
- Working knowledge of UI and Web Patterns.
- Proficient with user research and utilising data to inform decisions.
- A propensity for experimentation.
- Passion for the customer experience.
- Inclusive and thoughtful approach to design thinking.
- Feel free to add examples of interesting side projects.
- Tell us about any adventures you’ve been on.
* An online portfolio and relevant links are required.
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.