Senior Solutions Consultant - Copenhagen
Who we are:
Zendesk helps companies create better relationships with their customers. We do this by focussing not only on our amazing products, but also on building our amazing teams! 2017 is already proving to be an exciting year for us. We continue to grow at a rapid rate, and race towards our $1bn yearly revenue goal. We’re hiring across all areas, especially in our EMEA Sales team, and so we need to expand our SC team to keep up!
We’re now a multi-product company too, so, whether your background lies in Customer Experience, Contact Centre, CRM, BI/Analytics, Chat, or other enterprise software solutions, we’d love to hear from you.
What will you do?
The SC is a key member of the sales team. Working alongside a small number of Account Executives and/or Strategic AEs your role is very clear: to win the technical product selection. As such, you’ll be doing everything you would expect to see in a pre-sales environment: discovery, value based demos, Proof of Concepts, ROI analysis, and more. You’ll work with a wide variety of customers: large and small and across multiple verticals. You’ll be equally at home delivering remote demos or in front of a boardroom full of execs.
You’ll be a pre-sales professional who is highly technical and engaging in customer facing situations as well as amongst colleagues. Your current employer will definitely be sorry to see you leave! We are looking for professionals who wants to join an environment where qualified opportunities are presented to your team for collaboration and expertise.
Finally, working from early stage meetings through to final presentations, you’ll definitely be a professional plate spinner!
- End to end presales / solutions consulting discovery on high net worth deals
- Fluency in English as well as a local regional language
- Integration Architect exposure with an in depth knowledge of corporate and enterprise platforms
- Experience mapping RFI/RFP requirements to software solutions
- Experience scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts
- Ability to collaborate across the business where required
- High level of skill around integrating SaaS applications
- Cloud service experience
- Willing to travel
- Previous consulting experience implementing enterprise class software solutions
- In-depth knowledge of either Customer Service Software, ITSM, data warehousing & business intelligence
- Obvious passion and people skills
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.