Senior IT Consultant
Do you have the dedication, ambition and experience to play a significant role in shaping the future PLM solution for BESTSELLER’s global business?
Then this is your chance to apply both your knowledge of IT and your business insights to the delivery of a “best-of-breed” PLM solution.
You will join the IT Product & Buying Solutions department, which holds the overall responsibility for delivering and maintaining corporate IT solutions within the business areas product development and buying for all BESTSELLER brands. We contribute to BESTSELLER’s global development by ensuring the right fit between business requirements and IT solutions. To do so, we work closely together with important business stakeholders such as designers, buyers, sourcing offices, etc.
We are currently in the process of implementing a new cloud-based global IT platform called BestOne. This platform has its foundation in Centric8 as the “best-of-breed” PLM system and Microsoft Dynamics 365 as the ERP system.
Your primary focus will be on the design, development and implementation of the future PLM solution. You will play a key role in the project team responsible for the BestOne implementation, where you will be functional lead for the business area of Product Development. You will also be responsible for bridging BESTSELLER’s future setup with the current legacy platform, ensuring full strategic alignment.
Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Overall governance responsibility within the business area of Product Development
- Business stakeholder management
- Contributing to designing the overall architecture of the future PLM system
- Ensuring the link between the PLM and the ERP system
- Participating in and conducting design workshops
- Documenting and reviewing PLM business requirements
- Driving and supporting the development and implementation of the PLM system
- Experience in defining and aligning business requirements and converting them into IT solutions
- Experience in participating in the implementation of large-scale IT solutions
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of ERP and PLM systems
- Knowledge of master data
- Insight into the business area of product development and/or the fashion industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
You are an outgoing and independent person with a high professional drive, enabling you to find optimal solutions for your tasks. You work in a structured and determined manner, and you always strive to exceed expectations and meet deadlines with a focus on quality. You are driven by making a difference and motivated by inspiring the people around you. With a strong analytical mindset and solid communication skills, you easily get your message across in a clear and respectful way, which enables you to build relations and communicate with colleagues across functions and organizational levels.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have any questions regarding the position, you are welcome to contact IT Team Leader Jonas Højlund on phone +45 52 15 42 83. Otherwise, please send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 1 December 2017. We handle applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement, when we find the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.