Smart Developer with a drive to grow
Be part of the team that sets the UI future for Milestone – the World’s No 1 Video Management System provider.
We are looking for a talented developer who can complement our already strong skill base in C#, WPF, and GIS-based knowledge representation. Join our team of 7 whose core product is the Smart Client - the UI flagship of the Milestone XProtect system portfolio.
We prefer that you are familiar with our bread-and-butter technologies: C#, WPF, TFS. But, we also recognize that the right person – smart, driven, a good collaborator – will quickly pick up on what is relevant, and can help us become even better through diversity.
- Be part of developing the Smart Client from a market-leading video surveillance UI to a GIS-centric data visualization platform
- Join team sprints and engage actively with us in our daily stand-ups, our weekly refinements, our bi-weekly planning, and our regular reviews
- Build or continue your specialization in UI technologies, focusing on WPF/C#.
As a minimum, we expect you to be/have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related area
- Fluent English skills in writing and speaking
- Experience working in a software development team, preferably familiar with the Scrum mindset and Agile way of working.
Milestone Systems is a great place to work
We offer an exciting and challenging job at the leading provider of Open Platform Video management software. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues with the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a young organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
We offer you:
- Personal growth enhanced by regular feedback 1:1s with your manager
- Multicultural work environment with skilled IT colleagues with diverse national backgrounds
- Healthy work environment - company sponsored “All Inclusive” program with breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack, fruit and beverages, health insurance, massage and company bikes
- Social work environment – active Employee Club driving events like cooking classes, tasting events, outdoor activities, cultural events, Friday bar and annual Christmas and summer parties
- Work life balance – flexible working hours and 5 extra vacation days
- A fun and invigorating place to work!
Working at Milestone is not just a job – it’s a lifestyle!
The future is up to you
If you want to take on this exciting challenge and become a part of our fast-growing technology company, submit your application incl. CV in English. Apply now and become part of the interviews that we conduct on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Engineering Manager, Lars Yde at +45 42 50 35 60 or visit our website: www.milestonesys.com.
The future is up to you!