Senior Project Manager for delivery of client software services and solutions
Managing projects with external enterprise and business customers and internal stakeholders in Sales, Delivery and Products on delivering complex software solutions.
As Senior Project Manager you are a key point of contact for our external business customers, and will be responsible for meeting project deliverables, managing stakeholders throughout the process as well as aligning expectations with costumers and handling post-sale negotiations during the projects.
About the job
At Configit, our 4 products are the basis for our solutions, which are customized to suit the customers’ needs and IT landscape. Every project is very complex and different from the last, and the project management requires close communication with customers as well as the development team in Delivery.
The typical Configit customer is an enterprise production company within the automotive or industrial machinery & components industries. Our solutions target and connects product development, engineering and sales throughout the product lifecycle – and you will therefore be working with a variety of professionals on different levels in their organization.
As Project Manager it is your job to stay up to date on upcoming projects from Sales and Customers; collaborating with the Delivery team on reaching milestones once the project is initiated; and engaging development teams in Delivery as well as in Products department to prioritize and make deadlines.
- Create clear and well defined statements of work and project plans
- Monitor, manage and control changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Track and report progress and financial status to external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure project handover after delivery is completed
- Inspire and motivate the team
- Coordinate with accounting on invoicing and revenue recognition
We expect that you have
- 5+ years of project management experience within complex software solutions to large manufacturing/industrial customers
- Solid background managing projects within complex enterprise software products/solutions
- A degree in Software Development, Engineering, IT or similar
- Commercial awareness
- Strong budgeting skills
- A customer and business oriented approach to project management
- Proven track record with risk management, planning, follow-up and handover of projects
- Knowledge of Software Lifecycle Management and Agile methods
What we offer
A unique opportunity in a dynamic, ambitious, and international environment where:
- We work with complex and challenging products which redefine what companies are capable of
- We believe in a healthy work-life balance, a trademark of the Danish culture
- We work closely together across all disciplines and nationalities
- We believe in knowledge sharing and provide continued learning
- We socialize and get together around sports, board games, music and more
- We are engaged and passionately work closely together across all disciplines
- We cherish an informal and open culture where the customers are in focus
Please send your application (in English) using the "Apply online"-button below. Here you can upload your CV, Cover Letter, and other documents (diploma, recommendations, portfolio etc.)
We screen and interview candidates continuously and reserve the right to close the recruitment process before the application deadline.
Christian Sundahl Møller
+45 70 226 700