Do you have a DevOps mindset and the necessary experience to push BESTSELLER to becoming more effective through automation? If you’re the type who can’t look at a manual task without challenging how we can automate it, then you may be just the one we are looking for!
BESTSELLER IT consists of almost 300 people mainly located in Aarhus and Brande, Denmark, and Malaga, Spain. We provide all BESTSELLER brands and central functions with IT solutions - from web applications to ERP system. We are starting a journey focussing on utilizing the benefits in automation, robotics and A.I. to provide greater value to our business.
As Systems Engineer, you will play an important role in our journey towards delivering business value faster and in high quality. You will be part of a team responsible for identifying tasks that can be automated, understanding how this is done best - and then doing the automation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Clarifying the actual need and designing the best suited automation solution in collaboration with the process and application specialist
- Being in dialogue with the organisation to gather information about tasks, identify pains and help automate them away
- Challenging current processes and solutions and looking for smarter ways of doing things
- Developing the actual automation solutions in cooperation with the subject matter experts
- Helping to break down organisational silos by working with end-to-end solutions
- Being able to implement best practices – also by sitting with teams and showing them how to do it
- Keeping up-to-date on the area of automation, robotics and A.I.
- Experience with systems administration, infrastructure and can combine these
- The ability to translate fluffy requirements into working solutions
- Can see processes end-to-end and avoid sub-optimisation
- Experience with or knowledge of integration to ServiceNow is preferred
- Knowledge of cloud automation and cloud orchestration is considered an additional advantage.
You enjoy working in a dynamic environment with daily opportunities to challenge yourself with continuous improvements. You have focus on creating trust and strong relationships at all levels. Since you will interact with a large group of specialists and end-users on various levels, it is important that you are a team player ready to support a winner culture. You are a strong communicator, both at management and employee level. You are dedicated and thrive by seeing things improve around you, while you look for new improvement areas together with your colleagues.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager Henrik Mølbak (+34 674 332 687 or email@example.com) or Senior Specialist Morten Christiansen (+45 52 15 17 49 or firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note: We are covered on consultancy in this area and are not interested in being contacted regarding external consultancy.
Please apply in English as soon as possible and no later than 7 January 2018 by clicking the apply online button below. We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement, when we find the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.