Eficode, Denmark is currently looking for individuals with DevoOps experience and that have a passion for improving software development processes. The primary responsibility of this role would be to advance our customers’ software delivery methods and thus help them to improve their competitiveness. You will be developing, optimizing and implementing continuous delivery solutions along with novel test automation for various customers.
The versatile nature of our client work assignments will provide you with opportunities to utilize your extensive programming and tooling competence. As an important part of supporting our customers, you will help resolve problems, provide DevOps guidance relating to tooling, processes and ways to improve the development lifecycle and on occasion investigate technologies you aren’t familiar with and seek to provide the best outcomes for their use. Our ideal candidate is someone who will actively seek answers and solutions to our customers’ questions and challenges, then can communicate and implement them effectively.
This role is located in Copenhagen, where most of our customers are located, however there may be occasions when you would be expected to travel to other parts of Denmark, for limited periods of time.
We expect you to have:
- An easy going nature and someone who get along well with other people
- Programming skills, preferably with several programming languages
- Must have knowledge and experience working with a variety of DevOps oriented tools (i.e. Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Docker, etc.)
- Interest in agile methods of software development and test automation
- Must have both good Danish and English language skills
- Has complicated an education related to computer science or similar
- Has work experience in the field of IT consulting or as part of software development teams, in a leading role
- Demonstrates initiative and willingness to learn new technologies and skills
- Has the ability to work as part of a team and create team spirit
- Has the ability to communicate complex, technical solutions in business oriented terms to non-technical individuals
- Knowledge and experience with test automation tools (i.e. Robot Framework, Cucumber and Selenium)
- Having good scripting skills and experience (i.e. Ruby, Bash, Python, Perl and Ant)
- Knowledge or experience with virtualization tools (Vagrant, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Knowledge or experience with cloud services (i.e. AWS, DigitalOcean, OpenStack, Azure, etc.)
- Experiences having worked with automated processes and infrastructure provisioning
- Experiences working on a variety of previous development projects with DevOps related tooling and processes
- Experiences working with both local and remotely located teams
- Proactive initiative for seeking out solutions
- The chance to work on interesting projects from a wide variety of application areas and clients
- Lots of opportunities to develop your expertise together with our top notch devops teams
- Great team spirit and the possibility to make a difference as a member of our agile and innovative organization
- Relaxed in-house, office culture with regular Friday activities for training and social ‘fun’
- A place where learning and mentoring is part of our DNA
- Freedom to choose your ways of working, tools etc.
- A chance to speak at our annual conferences hosted in Finland, Sweden and Denmark
- The only company in the Nordics with a ‘Head of Humanoids’ position filled by Pepper, our robot - Connect with him on LinkedIn
Check us out at Eficode.com and see what you’re getting into! Our recruiting video on YouTube will show you who we really are…. www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOtx8BEJ2Hs