Experienced Project Manager with a proven track record
Do you have the skills and experience to continuously develop, drive and govern IT projects in close cooperation with key stakeholders?
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Project Manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, drive, a sharp analytical mind-set and a proven track record within project management.
Your primary task will be to scope and execute IT projects with a successful integration into our business environment - and in line with our corporate strategy. In this role, you will work across the entire company and with internal stakeholders on all levels to ensure organisational commitment, timely support and fully satisfied customers.
The right candidate for the position is result-driven, passionate about project management, willing to make a difference through project implementations and are not afraid to make use of his/her communications skills.
- leading project group deliveries to support DC’s corporate strategy in close cooperation with project owners and steering groups
- budget responsible and accountable for overall scoping, planning, coordination, execution, control, risk mitigation, reporting and implementation of projects
- stakeholder management on all levels to ensure organisational commitment, timely support etc.
- ensure allocation of resources in cooperation with IT and business managers
- further develop, visualise and actively communicate the vision of assigned projects across DC – in close cooperation with project owners
- governing the project framework (processes, roles and mandates) according to DC’s project management methodologies and tools
- proactively provide sparring on the evolvement of DC’s project execution methodologies and tools
We expect that you have
- have a relevant bachelor’s degree in IT, engineering, or similar
- internationally approved project management education and/or courses (e.g. IPMA certified)
- at least 3-5 years of relevant, proven experience within project management of cross-functional projects (e.g. from similar position or management consulting)
- preferable experience within the energy sector, IT or financial services
- fluent and excellent English skills both orally and in writing
We expect that you
- are naturally self-confident, willing to make an impact and have a responsible management and presentation style
- have a diligent, structured and solution oriented approach, continuously delivering high-quality work
- have the ability to learn quickly - both the big picture as well as the specific details in order to build credibility towards senior stakeholders
- have excellent inter-personal skills with the ability to build lasting partnerships in a complex matrix and multi-functional environment
- have passion for projects and reaching delivery deadlines and commercial targets
- proactively contributing to our excellent team spirit through a positive, extrovert and humorous approach
- a great opportunity to put your skills into action and make a positive difference in driving our business forward
- professional and personal challenges in our international environment
- a personalised development plan, taking your background and development wishes into account
- an attractive remuneration package commensurate with your qualifications
- a technology based company committed to creating value through our greatest asset, our people
Jobstart & type
- As soon as possible - We will be having ongoing screenings of candidates
- Application deadline 15/12
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about this position, contact Arne Højgaard PoulsenManager, Head of PMO, T: +45 27740925, E: email@example.com