Business Process Automation Developer
Digitalization is an important factor for delivering new improved services and experiences to our employees, customers and partners. Like most other companies this year MAN Diesel & Turbo are pushing speed and agility into this area, which means that we are looking for qualified candidates for the position for “Business Process Automation Developer” in the Group IT - Software development department.
We are currently looking for a motivated, agile, technical, quick learner and process oriented developer with a flair for business process automation and SharePoint, to help us on delivering state of the art applications on our journey towards a paper-less enterprise. We expect the candidate to have a good understanding of IT infrastructure, excellent communication skills, quality mindset and engage with modern web technologies with at least +2 years programming experience. Additionally, the candidate must be comfortable elaborating on technical documentation, as well as provide user support and engage with the business for process analysis.
The candidate who is chosen will be working out of Copenhagen in an agile, challenging and developing area and must show confidence in interacting with fellow IT professionals and business stakeholders, you should be able to work independently, and have a willingness to share knowledge and continually develop your skill sets.
What we expect of you
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience from a similar position that have also involved development from the areas shown above.
- Have participated in Scrum and Agile projects with implementation of complex solutions.
- Team player with a drive for continuous growth and learning in an ever changing environment, where trends and industry changes are to be expected.
- You are highly committed and can take on challenges and have a reputation for being results oriented, ambitious and able to work across the organization both individually and in teams.
- You are good at interpreting business requirements into technical solutions. You have a creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolutions.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. (German language skills are also an advantage)
Qualifications and experiences:
The correct candidate should preferably fulfil following requirements:
- Design, develop, maintain and support on premise Microsoft SharePoint and Workflow solutions, Office 365/SharePoint Online/Azure applications.
- Development, implementation and support (2.-3. level support) of SharePoint setup (Intranet, Portals, Team sites, Extranet, etc.)
- Understanding of UX/UI principles and documentation of the existing solutions.
- Understanding of QA and test methodologies.
- Process oriented mindset – the candidate should be able to easily describe processes through diagrams together with business product owners.
- Analytical and troubleshooting mindset – the candidate should be able to identify root causes of issues and promote fixes.
- Knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint FX and Pattern and Practices, Azure, Nintex and/or .NET/Visual Studio/C#.
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organisation comprising both professional and personal development opportunities.
- An agile working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues who enjoy “hygge” on a regular basis.
- Flexible working hours.
- A salary match your qualifications and a pension scheme with health insurance
- Roof top Cantine with a delicious selection in the buffet
Are you interested?
If this is the job you are looking for, please send a motivated application, CV and other relevant qualification by clicking "Send application". We look forward to hearing more about you.
The deadline for application will be the 1st of January 2018. Interviews will happen during the application period.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Christopher Clark on +45 3385 1249 Christopher.Clark@man.eu or Peter Stern on +45 3385 1476. For further information regarding the company please visit our website www.mandieselturbo.com