Vice President – Trifork Esbjerg
To support the continued growth and demand in the market, Trifork wants to strengthen our office in Esbjerg. Our team consists of 9 experienced developers and one team lead. We wish to strengthen the office with a commercial leader, in order to grow to 25 developers by 2019.
You will be leading sales and marketing of a team of very talented software pilots who have delivered solutions to Bestseller, Danfoss and Jyllands-Posten, amongst others. Your business profile must be able to complement the team's technical competencies, in order to build a successful customer pipeline, grow recurring business and attract new and talented developers to the office.
This is a unique opportunity for those who want to combine their commercial and technical experience and make a difference in a fast-growing company. If you can see yourself selling the next Mobile Pay solution or other innovative IoT & Cloud based software solutions, then please read on.
You hold a degree in computer science, software engineering or similar, but have worked in sales and management in recent years.
The ideal candidate has:
- A strong network in the greater Kolding-Vejle-Esbjerg area with access to decision-makers
- Experience in selling and delivering software solutions with successful results
- Management experience
- Customer care experience
- An intrinsic motivation to keep learning and sharpening your knowledge
- The ideal candidate is also technically curious, passionate about adding value and always faces a challenge head on
It is important that you excel at building relationships with customers and strive to involve them in the whole development process, openly addressing the challenges along the way and cultivating an environment of collaboration, transparency and integrity.
Trifork works with agile processes, including SCRUM, and it is therefore important that you are a team player who constructively contributes to the greater Trifork DK team as well, which consists of 11 business units.
About the job & Trifork
Our daily work is characterized by an open and honest atmosphere, and we put emphasis on creating a challenging yet fun working environment. We work in agile and cross-functional teams with a focus on pair programming and close collaboration with customers.
You can look forward to an attractive job where you will be responsible for expanding our Esbjerg business – both customers and employees. At Trifork, we work together to maintain and build a strong organisation that is known for effective problem-solving and professional behaviour. You will be welcomed into a dynamic and international company that sets ambitious goals and has a track record of achieving them.
Furthermore, within the first few months of starting at Trifork, you will participate in New Hire Training with our founder & CEO as well as other new (and sometimes old) colleagues from Trifork offices around the world, at our very own finca in Mallorca, Casa Maria.
In addition, we offer:
- Trifork Hackerdays - the opportunity to dive into technologies and projects of your choice, offsite with your team
- GOTO Conference and GOTO Nights – where you play a large part in its content/topics
- Trifork Academy – where you have the chance to continuously build on your knowledge
- Annual strategy trip that focuses on team building and corporate culture
- Daily lunch at our cantina
- Laptop, smartphone and broadband
Please send your application via "Apply here", along with your academic transcript, as a PDF.
- Application Deadline: Applications are evaluated on a continuous basis
- Start Date: Q1 – 2018
- Working Hours: 37 hours a week
- Location: Mukkerten 21, 6715 Esbjerg N
- For more information about the position, please contact Søren Eskildsen on +45 50761100