Frontend Developer for FinTech Company in Aarhus C
We are searching for a frontend developer for Response Finance, to help us build and launch new brands in the many countries we are active in.
You will be part of a team that develops campaign websites and landing pages for our financial products in countries such as Norway, Finland and Denmark. We focus on building professional, conversion-optimized sites that give our users a pleasant experience.
Your main tasks will be taking design and layouts from our designer and implementing them, with help from our backend developer where necessary.
You will work closely with both designer and developer in a tightly knit team, where we value everyone’s input and contributions equally.
You’ll also be able to give input on how to solve challenges like UX, select the best frameworks for the task and the most efficient way to generate the output and sites we need.
We work agilely, and aim for CICD models where we can quickly adapt and improve performance in all markets. This means we as a company focus on being flexible and quickly change direction when necessary, to follow market trends and new regulations.
- Strong skills structuring code
- Strong HTML & CSS skills
- Experienced in SASS/SCSS
- Experienced with WordPress development
- Experience with Angular and other JS frameworks
- Experienced with jQuery
- Fundamental knowledge of GIT
- Experience with MailChimp API and templating
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM
- Experience with JIRA & BitBucket
- Independent personality
- Likes to work in small, tight teams
- Decent communication ability in at least Danish and English
- Enthusiastic about sharing knowledge and working across organizational levels
Response Finance offers you
- Office centrally located in centre of Aarhus.
- Job in a rapidly expanding company, with clients and products in several countries.
- Great working environment in a youthful and inspiring environment.
- An office full of skilled colleagues that support your work.
- A generous salary, depending on qualifications.
If you want to know more about this position, please contact us on phone 30 22 23 17. You can send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also provide references to previous employment and if possible, cases you worked on.
About Response Finance
Response Finance is a FinTech company, who creates white label solutions and builds exclusive new brands for our clients within the financial market. We market these brands and generate new customers to our clients.
By holding on to our core beliefs we believe that we can change the way people are perceiving the financial market – one brand at a time. We want to disrupt the current way of thinking and break down the many barriers which is often associated with the entire online lending business.
Our team is young, dynamic, competent, innovative and carry a naive faith in our ability to change the market.
Our strength is that we believe. Believe we can innovate the market. Believe we can create the best solutions. Believe we can create happy customers in a market full of bad agents.
And that is exactly why our journey started in the first place – and why we will continue the journey forever.
We hope you are ready to join us!