Image processing engineer
Hasselblad has a long history of producing top of the line medium format cameras. Great cameras need great software in order to deliver the very best image quality and camera control. In relation to that we’re looking to expand our software team working on Phocus – our state of the art image processing and camera control software running on Mac and Windows.
Image processing in Phocus is both about obtaining as realistic an image rendering as possible and also about providing great subjective adjustment tools. As part of the image algorithm team you will be working on the development of both new and existing algorithms, providing efficient implementations on both CPU and GPU.
While actual work experience in the field of image processing is definitely a plus we’d also like to hear from you even if you have recently graduated.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related
- Theoretical knowledge of image processing and mathematics
- Good up to date C++ skills
- Ambitions to learn
- A desire to create quality products
- Fluent English
Further relevant knowledge
- GPU processing using DirectX, OpenCL, Metal or similar
- Image processing in MatLab
- Basic image sensor technology
- Machine learning
- Experience with Visual Studio or Xcode
- Interest in photography and imaging
You will be joining a team of talented and professional colleagues working in an informal atmosphere at our Frederiksberg office.