Senior Digital Workplace Analyst
Do you have deep technical knowledge in the field of client development and management? Are you dedicated to designing and developing BESTSELLER’s future client management platform and digital workplace with the purpose of giving our users a great experience?
We are looking for a skilled technical analyst with the ability to analyze and design solutions within the digital workplace area, including print solutions, modern device management, mobile application management, Evergreen OS and software solutions for specific business purposes.
You join the IT Collaboration Solutions-department, which is a part of BESTSELLER IT’s BUILD division. You join a team of 8 ambitious colleagues who are responsible for supporting, running and developing our global client landscape and digital workplace. We are organised in cross-functional delivery teams across our BUILD and RUN divisions.
As Senior Analyst, you are the link between your technical specialist colleagues and the Product Owner of the digital workplace landscape. With your deep knowledge of the systems and applications within the landscape and your good understanding of modern digital workplace services in general, you ensure that the designs are made with the end-user experience as the top priority. Additionally, your responsibilities include:
- Defining and maintaining the strategy for BESTSELLER’s client landscape and applications
- Being responsible for aligning application updates across the application owners
- Sharing knowledge with the colleagues in your team
- Staying up-to-date on new functionalities and products within the solution area.
- Significant experience within the IT client workspace area from a position as Senior Analyst, Senior Consultant or similar
- Broad understanding of technologies such as Windows 10, Waas, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft EMS, SCCM, application and desktop virtualization
- Experience with traditional client OS, Software Distribution, Client Security and VDI
- Knowledge and understanding of modern cloud based device management (Microsoft technologies such as Windows Autopilot, Intune, etc.)
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
With your great analytic skills and good communication competencies, you are able to document and present your results in a way that gives the Product Owner and Management a good basis for decision-making.
As a person, you are outgoing, positive and a natural team player. You actively listen to the people around you and are known for your diplomatically approach as well as for your professionalism and persistence.
You focus on creating trust and strong relationships at all levels, and you have the ability to drive the organisation in the right direction within your field. Furthermore, you see opportunities rather than obstacles and thrive in a changing environment.
We look forward to hearing from you
If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Lars Bavnshøj on +45 52 15 38 80. Otherwise, send us your application and CV as soon as possible and no later than 14 January 2018.
We review applications on an ongoing basis and reserve the right to take down the advertisement, when we find the right candidate.
About BESTSELLER IT
BESTSELLER IT is a global, innovative and proactive IT organisation of more than 200 employees. Our organisation is divided into different sections; PLAN, BUILD and RUN, and works under the tagline: “Business and Technology Development”. We engage in BESTSELLER’s exciting journey worldwide by ensuring the right business-oriented IT solutions at all times.
It is a joy to be surrounded by motivated, top-performing and qualified colleagues, and we are always open to welcoming new colleagues.
BESTSELLER IT is part of the worldwide fashion company BESTSELLER. For more information, please go to www.about.bestseller.com.