SAP Hybris Consultant
We are looking for a new member for our SAP Hybris team
Do you want to be an active part in the continuous development and implementation of the MDT Customer relationship management processes based on the SAP Hybris platform? Together with your colleagues and in close collaboration with enthusiastic business partners, we want to become the best CRM platform within the group. If this sound interesting, and you are up for a challenge, then carry on reading!
As part of the Competence center for Sales, Service and Procurement, you will be focusing on the continuous improvement and roll-out of new functionality for the MDT CRM platform, the SAP Hybris Sales and Service cloud solution. A Global CRM journey that started a little more than a year ago.
Being part of that journey means that we expect you can listen and understand business requirements, share your good and bad experiences and able to follow but also establish guidelines for testing and documentation.
Main task is to roll-out and support the continuous implementation and development of our SAP Hybris Solutions (Customer and Service cloud). This includes:
- Participation in SAP Hybris roll-out projects
- Design and implement new business processes
- Support the implementation in the organization, any knowledge of change management is an advantage
- Secure daily operation of all processes in the SAP Hybris system
- Make use of best practice functions of SAP Hybris
- Continuous improvement for running business processes
- Testing, following and advice on the usage on new functionality related to SAP Hybris quarterly upgrades
- Handle daily incident reports and question from end-users.
The Competence center for Sales, Service and Procurement has the responsibility to deliver IT support processes for the corresponding department within MDT. You will have colleagues in Augsburg, Oberhausen, Frederikshavn and Aurangabad and Copenhagen. We strive to ensure that we have a working day, that is interesting and where we strive to “have fun” while working. In the daily work t is appreciated that you are open and honest, and bring your experiences into play.
What we expect of you
- University- or Business School degree preferred in information technology or equivalent technical education
- Minimum of 1-3 years of SAP Hybris experience in Sales and Service cloud, knowledge of the connected SAP modules (e.g. SD, CS and PM) is preferable
- Experience in project participation as either a team member or team leader
- Extensive experience in business processes within SAP Hybris Sales and Service, knowledge about e-commerce and marketing automation is an advantage.
- Knowledge about Change management is an advantage
- Language skills: English fluency in writing and speaking, knowledge of German language is an advantage
- Ability to travel 4-6 days/month and work in global teams and in a matrix organization.
We offer you
- A versatile, creative and challenging job in an international organization comprising both professional and personal development opportunities
- A global working environment with dedicated and skilled colleagues
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work from home
- An open and honest working environment
- A salary matching your qualifications and a pension scheme with health insurance
- Roof top canteen with a delicious selection in the buffet.
MAN Diesel & Turbo is a company with a long history of producing engines, turbines and other types of machinery. We are now at the start of a range of major transformations based on digitization and de-carbonization. Our products and our manufacturing are being optimized using IoT concepts and technologies. Our internal processes are being automated and optimized for augmented reality and a mobile workforce. All while minimizing pollution and optimizing fuel efficiency for our customers.
Are you interested?
Apply for the job by clicking "Send application", no later than January 8th 2018. Interviews will be held during the application period. We look forward to be hearing more from and about you.
For further information about the position, please contact senior manager Klaus Heinemann + 45 33 85 15 58, KlausL.Heinemann@man.eu.
Visit our website at dieselturbo.man.eu for further details of MAN Diesel & Turbo, and you will also be able to read about our history, products and more about what it is like being employed with our company.
Teglholmsgade 41, 2450 Copenhagen SV.