SEO Product Expert
We are looking for an exceptional SEO Product Expert to set up Sales for success by participating in high value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO is a strong focus.
Your knowledge, passion and ability to deliver impactful and valuable solutions will be key to ensuring that Siteimprove Employees, clients and prospective clients understand SEO and have the knowledge and tools at their disposal to meet their SEO needs.
As part of a diverse international team, you will operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment united in one common mission – to deliver experiences that keep our Customers coming back for more! With the challenges, you will face in this exciting new role, there will be plenty of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategic digital marketing products (SEO, Analytics) and the scenarios in which they are a good fit for our Customers.
- Partner with the Sales Excellence team and deliver excellent SEO support and training.
- Deliver expert level SEO consulting and content guidance for the marketing team.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders such as the product team to ensure Siteimprove is offering the best possible product to the marketplace.
- Maintain on a continuous basis expert level knowledge on the topic of SEO.
- Deliver expert level SEO input to Siteimprove’s e-learning and other programs.
- Attend meetings, conferences, tradeshows and other company functions necessary to perform duties, to include international travel (up to 30 travel days per year).
What We Require of You
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in SEO and digital marketing or equivalent.
What We'll Love About You
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (digital analytics, paid search, etc.)
- Deep experience with a variety of SEO tools and services (Moz, Brightedge etc.)
- Consultancy experience, with a track record of quality results.
- A strong web analytics background.
- Industry-level recognition (certification or active in professional groups).
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Exceptional oral and written English communications skills.
- Previous experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) companies.
- If you’re extrovert and somewhat “evangelistic” when it comes to SEO tools.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Siteimprove transforms the way organizations manage and deliver their digital presence. With the Siteimprove Intelligence Platform, you gain complete visibility and deep insights, empowering you and your team to measure what matters, drive accountability, and act with certainty.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. We’re consistently named as a great place to work across the globe
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum, plus there’s opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun
- Coding Club, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly (pizza and beverages on the house), and we regularly throw meetups, social events and workshops
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here
How To Apply
Click on the ‘Apply online’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Specialist Jacob Bjerrehuus at +45 3161 6742.